View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 08:51 AM   #4547
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Duties of a Submissive Anal Wife Harker Heights

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Kira Noir ,Dahlia Sky
Genres: Threesome ,Blonde ,Discipline ,Female Slave ,bottom ,Weights ,brunet ,master ,Humiliation ,black hair
Video language: English
Dahlia Sky is a fucking dream wife: submissive, gorgeous, and a voracious anal slut. Plucked fresh from the sex slave stock of The Upper Floor, she finds herself back again a year later with her Dominant to retrain. Married life has made her lazy in her submission and the epicly hot and toned Kira Noir is on staff to show her how to beg, crawl, and earn her way back onto her husbands cock.
Our submissive heroine is subjected to a body inspection and interrogation. Does she think she is above earning her husband’s cock and attention? Loaded down with heavy weights, cropped, and made to sweat and beg as she watches Kira happily gorge herself on her husband’s cock, Dahlia really let’s her submissive desire take hold as she cries out and truly degrades herself. Allowed to taste cock out of Kira’s mouth and drool, she obediently waits until her husband is ready to fuck her beautiful face. He rails her hard while she licks Kira’s pussy and makes her trainer cum over and over again.
Disallowed from cumming without permission Dahlia is placed in extreme partial rope suspension. Her husband takes her ass with his cock while Kira greedily waits to slurp up his dick anytime it comes out of Dahlia, amusing herself with shocking Dahlia whenever she must wait too long. The only way Dahlia is allowed to cum is when she lifts her foot, submitting to full painful suspension and cumming in the air like a little fuck puppet. Having cum more than a girl should in training, she is placed on sex toy duty while Tommy takes Kira’s perfect ass and makes her cum over and over in tight bondage. Dahlia may only amuse Kira’s pussy and clean up her husband’s cock when requested. Kira shows us what a good girl looks like as she thanks Tommy for her beating and heavy anal fucking over and over again.
Last scene of the day finds both sluts in a playful nipple clamp and slap fight for Tommy’s cock, with Dahlia reigning victorious and submissive, riding high on her husband’s cock and making Kira eat up all the cum from her pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Duties of a Submissive Anal Wife

21sextreme - Fox in the Trap New York

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Niki Fox
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, blowjob, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead
Mistress Katy Parker is on a ´Fox´ hunt this time. She ties up Niki to focus all her dark fantasies on the skinny redhead. She uses clamps on her boobs and big nipples, and on her smooth belly, before she spreads her victim´s wet pussy with an almost too huge dildo. Niki´s body trembles in passion and pain as the Mistress bends her to a cumming submission.
Duration: 31:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 679.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Fox in the Trap

Caught By The Security Entriken

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Latex
Slave girl in black slut latex, extreme bondage at a home transport and in woods.
Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3595kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 561.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught By The Security

21sextreme - The Training - Part 2 Fedscreek

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Julia Hunter
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, milf, black hair, one on one
Master Jean´s plan is working out nicely, the unsuspecting girls are falling for his newspaper ad and his perverted rich clients are all happy. Whenever he has a chance he lets his own perverted desires flow freely with the poor enslaved girls. He binds them until they cry and beg for mercy. They would do anything to escape and this is exactly what gets Jean off...
Duration: 43:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 652.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - The Training - Part 2

Extreme BDSM Collection Of InfernalRestraints Rypin

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Collection, Compilation, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Facefuck, Anal, Gagging
We hope these girls are ready, because it's domination time! They're about to get tied up, gagged, and fucked like never before.

Total size: 6.9 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme BDSM Collection Of InfernalRestraints

Eva Bukkake Tillatoba

I like cuisine and wine. I work like a waitress. I practice lesbian sex, orgy and group sex. I never swallowed sperm before bukkake orgy and the first feel was strange. To hold in mouth such many loads and feel the huge cum shots in my face and eyes pushed me into my extreme limit of vomit. Was very surprising for me!

Total size: 2.6 GB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eva Bukkake

21sextreme - You rang M'lord? - part 2. Celje

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Lara Latex
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, blonde
What else could be more disastrous for a group of aristocrats than a clumsy maid messing up their afternoon chatter that they intended to enjoy next to a glass of delicious wine? Well, nothing. The gracious host and lord of the house, just to emphasize his righteous anger, dishes out some corporal punishment... and all these chain of events lead to a nasty early 1900´ BDSM!
Duration: 30:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 640.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - You rang M'lord? - part 2.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02879 секунды с 9 запросами