View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 08:34 AM   #3270
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Latex Lingerie Bedok

The garage is getting some much needed attention today. I think boredom from not being able to leave the house has led to some much needed creativity in our bondage endeavors as well. So, today, I pose for Johnny in the black and red latex/pvc bustier with black panties (that are missing most of the back side, I might add), stockings, high heels, gloves and metal infinity collar. He decides that black leather cuffs and a red ball gag would really enhance this ensemble nicely. So, he puts cuffs on my wrists and ankles and the ball gag in my mouth (because he thinks I look really cute with a ball gag on and it makes me drool profusely). He secures my arms behind my back in a strapado and just watches me dance and struggle around in my black bondage predicament. Keeping boredom at bay one bondage predicament at a time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 655.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Lingerie

Hot wife Ella O. loves to give her shaved pussy a dildo to play Maleny

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Ella O. (58)
Genres: Pantyhose, Masturbation, Shaved, Solo, Dildo, Duo Dong, Big Nipples, Big Pussy, High heels, Nylons, Dressed and Naked, Nice Ass, Small tits, Ass, Blonde, Big Clit, Clit, Czech
Video language: English
Ella O. is a blonde 58 year old hot wife that loves to masturbate when she's home alone.
Duration: 33:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4549kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot wife Ella O. loves to give her shaved pussy a dildo to play

Jackie Christianson, Submissive Wife Silverthorne

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie Christianson, Submissive Wife

Tastes Like Candy 1080p Dane

Cast: Liv Revamped, Penelope Woods
Genres: Fisting
Super-hot Penelope Woods makes her debut on Kink with this very sexy Everything Butt update. Partnered up with another hottie, Liv Revamped, things get hot fast, so fasten your seatbelts, turn on your fans, and be ready for some seriously sensual, steamy girl on girl anal action. Penelope and Liv are fed-up secretaries at a corporate company. To get back at their boss, these horny sluts sneak into his office and fuck each other on his desk. He’ll never know! Penelope has a little case filled with a variety of butt-toys. She pulls out a glass butt plug and gets started on Liv’s tight ass. She slides it in her tight hole to warm her up and then going from ass-to-mouth licks it clean. To return the favor, Liv tears open Penelope’s black stockings and licks her asshole to get her all lubed up and then stuffs the pretty pink butt-plug up her hungry ass and makes her cum good. Next, Liv wears a huge strap-on dildo. After throat fucking herself, Penelope climbs on top of Liv and rides her cock, first in her ass, and then her wet pussy, all the while dripping ass juice all over the boss’s desk. Then it’s Liv’s turn to cum, so in reverse cowgirl she slides onto that long cock and bounces her way to another hot anal orgasm. Things just keep getting juicier and more exciting as the day goes on. Liv slides a long slink inside Penelope’s butt and fucks her hole until she is quivering and cumming in total . Next, these ass-loving ladies are ready for some even bigger toys.
Duration: 59:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tastes Like Candy 1080p

Rain DeGrey - Transit Turbo Revelstoke

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Handjob, Cage, Washing, Hooded, Pantyhose, Latex, Mask
Video language: English
Rain DeGrey finds herself bound in rope, on the floor, in the back of a moving van. When the van stops, PD comes in to play with his new toy. He brings Rain into the house for a shower and some rest in a cage before their long journey across the country.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 7749kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey - Transit Turbo

Harnessed Blindfolded and Secured Byromville

Mina is wearing a lace bodysuit over sheer nude coloured pantyhose. She is secured into a leather 5 point harness, gagged, blindfolded, collared and zipped into a very tight blue zipper armbinder. That isn’t quite enough so she is also belted at the elbows and wrists just to be sure she cant escape, and finds herself face down on the couch with her ankles belted to her thighs and a rope pulling her head back and secured to the belt around her elbows. Blind, gagged and tied up really tight, that’s how every sexy woman should be kept.
Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harnessed Blindfolded and Secured

Freshie's Test - Part 1 Sumiton

I lead Freshie into the room by a handful of her hair. I push her up against a post and order her to spread her legs, before smacking her shiny pantyhose clad ass. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I continue groping and manhandling her. Soon I am tightly strapping a huge red ballgag in her mouth. Rope is tied into her pigtails, before her elbows are tightly tied together. More ropes are wrapped and cinched around Freshies upper body, before I pick her up and place her face down on a table. I smack her ass hard as she moans through her gag. Her gag is removed for now as I rope a spreader bar to her ankles. I tie the spreader bar to the post in front of her and I pull her upper torso to the post behind her. The ropes I tied into her pigtails earlier are now tied to the ends of the spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freshie's Test - Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07026 секунды с 9 запросами