Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RandyBlue - Jack Aries and Matty West Park Hill

Release Year: 2023
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Jack Aries, Matty West
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, facial, gay, hunks, jocks, oral
Matty West makes his RandyBlue debut and he's VERY excited because gets to flip with newcomer and fuck buddy Jack Aries, who really knows what he likes and vice-versa. When Jack turns up, he proves it by making out with Matty and eating out his ass. In return Matty gets to suck Jack's big dick and in no time they're in mutual rim & suck 69. When Jack finally starts fucking him, Matty lights up even more because Jack knows exactly has to bring him maximum ecstasy. No matter how Jack dominates his ass and ramrods him, Matty can't get enough and seems like he doesn't want it to stop. And yet, in the blink of an eye, Matty & Jack switch it up. Matty gets Jack on his back and eats out his furry hole and then starts pounding him with the same power top energy and with a big smile on his face. After another 69 they switch it up again as Jack drills Matty on his back, fucks the cum out of him, and gives him a big facial which excites Matty so much he shoots again! If you think Matty was happy before wait until you his joyful smile at the end!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RandyBlue - Jack Aries and Matty West

Stepbro's Full Release Aroma Park

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Icon Male
Cast: DeAngelo Jackson, Liam Cyber
Genres: Anal, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, , Massage, Bareback, Hunk, Bubble Butt, black, doggy style, rimming
Video language: English
When DeAngelo Jackson's Liam Cyber comes into the spa for a rub down, he chooses his to give it to him in more ways than one. These two hot sweaty men melt together in some amazing hot fuck and suck flip-flop action. This is DeAngelo's Bareback bottoming debut for Icon Male.
Duration: 25:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5286kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepbro's Full Release

Javi's Tagteam with Mario and Lucio (720p,1080p) Ponderay

Cast: Mario Galeno, Lucio Davoli, Javi Berlin
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Latino bottomless bottom Javi Berlin gets the full Timtales Tagteam treatment. It’s a fuck down, pig roasting, sweaty breeding session like we love it. Muscle God Mario Galeno is as rough as always. His deep and powerful stokes will send shivers down your spine. Teamed with his Brazilian friend Lucio Davoli, those two big dick tops are ready to make Javi climax so hard he won’t forget it anytime soon. Don’t miss an epic synchronized cum shower.

Total size: 2.0 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Javi's Tagteam with Mario and Lucio (720p,1080p)

Hot 3some Jack Valor, Amone Bane & Johnny Donovan (720p,1080p) Marmaduke

Cast: Jack Valor, Amone Bane, Johnny Donovan
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Meet Amone Bane, Jack Valor & Johnny Donovan! Three new to Asg models, ready to show you what they've got! Which Amateur has what it takes to be a Pro? What do you like about each of the guys? Which shaky rookie model deserves a shot to come prove himself again? Who do you want to see them paired with? Which brands will they fit? The choice is yours! Tell us what you think in the comments. Help your favorites get another shot!

Total size: 2.5 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot 3some Jack Valor, Amone Bane & Johnny Donovan (720p,1080p)

Barebacking Big Dicked Boyz Duvall

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Cast: Jack Daniel, Jan, John Street, Johny Fargo
Genres: Bareback, Big Cocks, Cum Eating, European
The Czech Inn is where the boys of the city go to enjoy the delights of the countryside. Filmed entirely at a Country Inn on the outskirts of Prague, the city boys really know how to mix it up with their country cousins.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:55
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1169kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barebacking Big Dicked Boyz

Next Stop Vegas - Part 1 Benin City

Cast: Alpha Wolfe, Joshua Parks
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Outdoor, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Big D (Draven Navarro) manages a top notch traveling male revue and their next stop is Vegas! The raucous bunch can't wait to get to Sin City to put on a show, but there is some tension among the guys. The uneasy vibe is further exacerbated when Big D introduces his old friend and club owner, Duke (Ricky Larkin). Duke doesn't like what Valentine (Joshua Parks), the featured dancer in the revue, has to offer and his harsh words have Valentine in a tizzy. As he collects himself outside of the club, Valentine meets Christian (Alpha Wolfe), a big wig in the entertainment industry. Will Valentine finally get to feel like the star?
Duration: 54:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6729kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Next Stop Vegas - Part 1

Raw Fuck Club - A Very Hot Back-To-School Ransom

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Raw Fuck Club
Cast: Craig Kennedy, Jean Dillier, Mika Ayden, Tom Barber
Genres: anal, bareback, foursome, gay, group, hunks, jocks, oral, orgy, twinks
I am the French teacher of a class of boys. Do you want to join my class? While they had to study, I caught Craig and Tom jerking off, and Jean under the table sucking Craig's big cock. To make up for it, the class invites me to participate... Jean pulls down his pants to make me understand that he wants me to eat his ass... I obey. Craig and Tom suck each other, I invite Jean to do the same... He sucks me... Tom and Jean lean over the table, Tom in turn sucks me... Craig and I penetrate them on the table while they kiss They lie on their backs, and we fuck them more and more wildly. Craig and I are ready to cum, but we want to make the pleasure last... We exchange partners. I fuck Tom and Craig fucks Jean. Tom and Jean moan under our cocks... Craig and I are going to cum... I pull my cock out of Tom's ass to release my load all over Jean's face. Craig cums on Tom's face It was the best class I have ever taught! You have to see this! And you? Would you have liked to be fucked by your teacher?
Duration: 29:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2335kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 528.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Fuck Club - A Very Hot Back-To-School

Время генерации страницы 1.15465 секунды с 9 запросами