View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 02:24 PM   #19649
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I shove a rubber pump gag in Armani's mouth and pump it up. I leave her to struggle and endure the bondage. I return and remove the pump gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. I once again leave Armani to endure her predicament. When I finally return, I nose hook her and tie them off behind her, forcing her head back even further. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip I return and remove her gag and untie her. I think she got her bondage fix for a while.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

Chinese Water Torture featuring Elise Graves

Release Year: 2009
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Bondage, humilation

PD sets up a steady drip of water over her forehead. When it starts she is relaxed and calm but after a few hours of water torture she's crying and the games haven't even really begun.

Format: real
Duration: 1:35:45
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 517.7 MB

Download Chinese Water Torture featuring Elise Graves

21sextreme - Pizzaboy's revenge

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Ashley
Genres: anal, blowjob, facial, teen, blonde, one on one
Video language: English

This bitch was too lazy to cook, so ordered a pizza. Now she´s complaining that the pizzaboy is late but wait until his revenge, he´ll make her pay for this literally! After he dominated and used her sexually, the bitch will surely think twice next time before she dials the pizza delivery.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 664.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Pizzaboy's revenge

Big Tits, Big Dicks

Cast: Katie Kox ,Nat Turnher
Genres: Rough Sex ,Mask ,Facefucking ,Public ,Brunette ,Vaginal Penetration ,Blowjob ,black hair ,muscular ,Straight ,Clover Clamps ,Vaginal Fisting ,Spanking ,Rope Bondage ,Body Writing ,Crop ,Voyeur ,Anal
Video language: English

There's a party on the Upper Floor, and you are invited. Inside Katie Kox gets her big tits bound up tight while she is used to suck and fuck any cock in the room. Ariel X suffers through electrical predicament bondage and the cattle prod to entertain the crowd. Bella Rossi's whore mouth is put to use, keeping everyone happy, wet, and hard. Big cocks are jammed into tight cunts. Cum inside and join the fun!

Duration: 1:22:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Big Tits, Big Dicks

Bailey Paige, pretty in pink

Curly haired cutie Bailey Paige is dressed to kill in a tight pink dress and sheer gray pantyhose struggles ballgagged and drooling in the chair. I come in and add more rope and stuff her mouth with panties and wrap her head with vetwrap. She gets hogtied on the floor with her heels off and I wrap her eyes with the rest of the roll of vetwrap while she rolls around on the ground.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5153kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

Download Bailey Paige, pretty in pink
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10439 секунды с 9 запросами