View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 02:19 PM   #13239
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

CorbinFisher-Boning Bryce Fort Polk Aaf

Video language: English
Features dozens of real musclemen from all over the world in hot adult solo video clips. A true muscle connoisseur's delight, inside you will find hundreds of video clips and image galleries of hot, hard, gay and straight competitive bodybuilders, musclemen, and rock-hard athletes, all photographed in beautiful exotic locations! These musclemen are practiced in the fantasy performance art of hard muscle flexing, posing and masturbation - and just the way you want to see it! Video clips available in both Windows Media Player and Flash formats, with extended-play versions for broadbanders!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CorbinFisher-Boning Bryce

OnlyFans-Tim Kruger & Minsito Glenford

The big guy is good at sucking cock, but craves some hard boner too. He gets that dick good and wet with his lips and tongue, working Ennio's ass with some rimming too, but it's his hole that's gonna get stuffed right there on the desk! With Ennio fucking the cum out of Damien, all that remains is for him to splash his own cream out of his big muscle dick, right in 's handsome face!
Duration: 17:40
Video: 404x720, AVC (H.264), 1369kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 194.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans-Tim Kruger & Minsito

ColbyKnox Colby Kai - Colby Chambers and Kai Vulcan

Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Colby Kai
Last time we saw Kai Taylor at ColbyKnox he was diving deep into Mickey Knox. This week Kai is in the hot tub with Mickey's husband, Colby Chambers. The sun shines as the studs make out. “Are you horny,” Kai wonders as he nibbles Colby's neck. “I'm so fucking horny,” Colby replies. Kai slides deeper into the water. Colby pulls down his trunks. His tool shakes in Kai's face and he gobbles it up. “Let me feel those throat muscles,” Colby says, holding Kai's head in place. Colby leans back as Kai continues to service him. His tongue swirls the shaft and balls. “Feel good,” Kai asks, offering a sexy smile. “It tastes so good.” Drool flies from his mouth as he strokes Colby's thick cock. He reaches for Kai's backside, fingering the hole. “Want my cock in that hole,” Colby wonders. Kai bends over. His swimming shorts are at midthigh. Colby gets behind the cute house guest. First he looks at the curvy booty. Then he gently licks the butthole. “Use that tongue,” Kai begs. “Tongue fuck that hole.” Colby's tongue makes Kai cry out to all the gods. His rod gets a few laps, which makes him happier. And hornier. When Colby stands up, his tool is stiff as a board. “I want it so bad,” he says as the bloated head plays with Kai's saturated opening. But he isn't ready to be filled yet; so Colby resumes munching. “You want it,” Colby wonders as he stands up again, placing his meat at Kai's back door. “I want it so bad,” Kai moans. “All of it.” Colby gives Kai “all of it.” Slowly pounding to the balls. When Colby increases the speed, the hot tub water splashes. Kai gets out of the water, staying on his stomach. “Oh, my God,” he moans. “That's deep.” “My little slip and slide,” Colby teases. They take a kissing break so Kai can flip over. He gets on his back, spreading his limber legs. Colby re-enters. “Use that fucking hole,” Kai pleads. Colby isn't offering mercy, but let's be honest: Kai isn't asking for any. The guys switch things up. Colby gets on his back and Kai straddles him. “Put those big, phat cheeks right on my cock,” Colby commands. The camera focuses on Kai's backside as it's split like a peach. For a few minutes, Kai controls the motion. However, that changes when Colby wraps his arms around him and fucks toward the sky. Kai's cock flops around as he is spread open. “Ride me,” Colby suggests. “Use my cock to get yourself off.” Kai beats his meat and shoots cum that lands on Colby's chest and stomach. It's Colby's turn to nut so Kai returns to his stomach. With his ass up. His eyes are closed tight when Colby refills. “Oh, my God, Kai moans. “You feel so good in my hole. You're so deep.” He reaches back, spreading his buns. “Drop that dick into your ass,” Colby exclaims. “Clap those fucking cheeks.” Colby is ready to blow. “I'm going to fucking fill you up,” he says. “Give me that fucking nut,” Kai replies. Technically Kai receives multiple nuts because when Colby pulls out, cum cascades out of his booty. It's a man milk waterfall!Colby leans down and the tired boys kiss. “Summer hasn't even started yet,” Colby says as the scene closes.
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10899kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox Colby Kai - Colby Chambers and Kai

Bareback Collection Of BoyFun Little Chalfont

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Collection, Compilation, CloseUp, Czech, Dildo, Erotic, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Posing, Solo, Teen, Uncut
We present brave guys in hardcore bareback collection! Some frame from the movie will excite even seen many people - because they are very good!

Total size: 5.9 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Collection Of BoyFun

Tomas Brand & Trenton Ducati Burnside

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Trenton Ducati is the forest ranger in charge of the area being barraged with reports of missing persons and strange occurrences. His tireless efforts to get to the bottom of the mystery leave him exhausted. Trenton passes out to be awoken by a naked mysterious stranger, Tomas Brand. Tomas stands at the foot of Trenton's bed, and we're left wondering , it's not clear if he's him playing bottom to mysterious Tomas Brand, a smooth, hot muscle daddy who makes Trenton levitate off the bed and come back down hard, horny and needing to be sucked and fucked. Resistance is futile, not that Trenton could say no to Tomas's hot mouth and his determination to make Trenton's balls tingle and his nipples stand on end. On his back, Trenton tucks his knees into his armpits, giving Tomas full access to his pulsing hole. Tomas presses his advantage with tongue, fingers and cock, milking Trenton's hard on while preparing his ass for an invasion. First Trenton submits, then he takes charge in a sit-fuck that's better than levitation. The spooge flies.
Duration: 28:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4648kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tomas Brand & Trenton Ducati

Alternative Massage Therapy Custer City

Donovin sprained his back while working out, seeking help from his friend Rob, and his stepdad, Muscled Madison. Rob massages his shirtless buddy with little result, so the hunky stepfather suggests a different approach. As Donovin lies down completely naked, Madison feeds him his huge cock while Rob gets a taste of his mate’s bubble butt. Donovin is already feeling much better as he gets plowed by his best friend’s stepdad and swallows his friend’s dick at the same time. Rob wants to try his stepdad’s cock as well, so he rides Madison too while the jock plays with his stepson’s friend’s boner. All tensions go away as the three hot men enjoy a good threeway.
Duration: 28:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4339kbps

File size: 931.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alternative Massage Therapy

Rascal Video - POW Right in the Kisser Vetlanda

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Rascal Video
The smell of sex. The smell of sweat. Horny and hard men giving it below the belt. Cold-cocking one another with explosive facials, starring in this corner Scott DeMarco. Sean Duran rubs his throbbing cock as he watches Javier Cruz take a post-fight shower. One thing quickly leads to another and they both end up showered in hot cum. Jordan Belford and Scott face off in the locker room, flexing more than one muscle in front of one another. The gloves come off and soon after they get each other off. For the final match we have Darin Silvers and Connor Mason - gloves off and cocks out.
Duration: 1:25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rascal Video - POW Right in the Kisser

Время генерации страницы 0.16428 секунды с 9 запросами