LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lorelei Lee Qulin

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
If you saw Lorelei Lee walking down the street you might think at first that she was a classic good girl. In her everyday life she gives off an air of innocence and sweetness. But we know Lorelei better than all that. We know just the kind of nasty, messed up shit she likes to do and to have done to her. And since we are in the position of being readily able to provide those things to her, we consider it our duty and our pleasure to do so.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6858kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorelei Lee

InfernalRestraints Delirious Hunter Play with Me Dade City

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Humiliation, Toys, Anal
Leaving a girl alone in the middle of a room hardly seems like torture, but for Delirious Hunter it is as bad as anything we could come up with to do to her.
Duration: 41:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Delirious Hunter Play with Me

Stoned Nanchong

Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whippin
Alice is a very special kind of girl. She’s the kind of girl who feels embarrassed by her own sexual proclivities. To make matters worse for her she’s turned on by her embarrassment. This begins the cycle of humiliation and arousal.She is told to expose herself. She has to maintain eye contact which is so hard for her. Her arousal is off the charts. Once she’s tied and gagged she calms down a bit. That’s when a large stone is placed in her lap.Alice is hanging from a cross with her feet tied to the stone. She can’t hide the front of her legs. They are open for torment. Then she’s suspended by a pole. All her weight hanging from the back of her legs.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stoned

Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight Heyuan

Super flexible Darina Nikitina returns to attempt a very tight hogtie! Her elbows tied all the way together (of course), and her wrists tied to her crotchrope in the back, she has to keep her arms bent, which is super hard when you are elbow tied. This is a position that not many girls can do, but Darina makes it look easy! A nice harness gag pulls her head back while she struggles. Not too much struggling, because these ropes are very tight!
Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14549kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 439.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight

Wasteland - The Exploration of Sicilia Whittington

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sicilia
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Eric X, Fisting, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Sicilia
Master Eric X has Sicilia just where he wants her, spread eagle and bound to a wooden crate. Sicilia must endure having her labia pinched and pulled and having hot wax dripped unto her perfect breasts until she has a thick layer of candle wax on her skin and that was just her warm-up.
Duration: 15:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2747kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 326.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Exploration of Sicilia

Bondage Wedding Night Part I Republic

When the girls helped me undress, I must admit, I was a bit nervous. I don't know if it was before the wedding jitters? Maybe I was a bit excited about the prospect of being tied by Elizabeth. I knew that she had played around but I had no idea that she was this good with rigging. She tied my hands behind my back and produced a bright and shiny white ballgag. I only happily took it as Kyra took pictures. They both looked so cute. Lize had me lay on the bed facing down, I think I knew what she was going to do next and I was excited. Of course she didn't disappoint, She tied me in a cute and tight hogtie. What I didn't expect was what Kyra was going to do while Elizabeth filmed. I al exftremely ticklish. If you even act like your going to tickle me I cant help but explode in laughter. I am so ticklish, I feel like it will kill me, as if I will literally die of laughter. Kyra then started tickling me and I couldn't do anything but squirm in my hogtie, pull against the ropes and bit down hard on my ballgag, through fits of laughter. I was wearing all white on white sheets I laughed so hard I was worried I was going to pee in the bed.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Wedding Night Part I

318 Audition Wildrose

Cast: 318
Genres: BDSM
What’s your name? Stephanie. How old are you? 34. Where you from? From Ireland. How much do you weight? 110 lb. How tall are you? 5ft 9in. What size dress do you wear? size 6. What’re your measurements? 34, 24, 34. What size cup: C. What’s you schooling? Two years of college. What do you do now? I work as a freelance model. Have you worked as a bondage model? Never. Have you ever done bondage with a boy friend? Never. Have you seen the pictures of the stuff we do here? I sure have. What was your reaction to them? It was a new experience. I'm open to challenges. Take off your shoes please.
Duration: 47:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 318 Audition

Время генерации страницы 0.04764 секунды с 9 запросами