Old 05-04-2024, 10:23 AM   #8556
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Endza Adair & Goldie Rush - A Tale of Two Riggers Georges Mills

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Endza Adair, Goldie Rush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Clamps, Pain, Vibro
Video language: English
All over this country, all over the world, there are young, hot sluts trotting around in tight clothes or barely any at all, trying to get the attention of men. Men that they know better than to tease, but these sluts just can't help themselves. Blonde sex-kitten Goldie Rush thinks that it's OK to strip nearly naked, let a man run his hands all over her tits, moan like she can't wait to be fucked, and then tell him that he's gone too far. She thinks it's alright to show off that tight body of hers, then try to walk it right out the door. But she forgot that she has no clue where she is, and no idea who she is fucking with. Before she even knows what's hit her she's locked down in metal bondage and begging for mercy. None is coming. And far away is another girl who finds herself in too similar a situation. Endza Adair is locked down with legs spread wide, hoping that all her captor is lying when he says that he gets off on her tears. She's terrified, crying before the caning even starts, and if he's enjoying this as much as she is hating it, she knows that this is going to last a long time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza Adair & Goldie Rush - A Tale of Two Riggers

Young Blonde Babe is Devastated in Brutal Bondage and Made to Cum Chinquapin

Cast: Lyra Law ,The Pope
Genres: shaved ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Submission ,Handler ,Fingering ,big dick ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Vaginal Penetration
Lyra is fairly new to showing her submission. She usually is the one dishing out the torment, but today she wants to see what it’s like taking it. We warm her up as not to blow her out in the first scene. She’s reluctant to go too far too fast, but she is willing to try, and that’s all I need to hear. We keep going and little by little we get to see her let her gaurd down, which allows us to see her suffer through grueling bondage, her first suspension ever, torment, and screaming orgasms.
Duration: 54:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Blonde Babe is Devastated in Brutal Bondage and Made to Cum

InfernalRestraints Delirious Hunter Play with Me Suwalki

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Humiliation, Toys, Anal
Leaving a girl alone in the middle of a room hardly seems like torture, but for Delirious Hunter it is as bad as anything we could come up with to do to her.
Duration: 41:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Delirious Hunter Play with Me

Mightymistress Unreal Nice Gold Mega Cool Beautifull Collection. Part 6. Conneaut

Release Year: 2024
However, it seems her new servant is not trained good enough, so the mighty Cleopatra breaks her personally. Watch as the sobbing slave massages and pleases her mistress

Total size: 5.9 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mightymistress Unreal Nice Gold Mega Cool Beautifull Collection. Part 6.

Wasteland - The Punishment of Trisha Los Alamos

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Irony
Genres: Discipline, FemDom, femsub, Fucking Machines, Mistress Irony, Shockspot, Trisha Uptown
Mistress Irony keeps a ship-shape dungeon, but when things dont go as planned somebody has to pay. Trisha Uptown has yet again been caught playing sex games with the boys, without permission. Such things just dont happen in the Dungeon of Irony and she has had enough. Trisha is bound in a Bolero jacket, caned and then shackled to a preacher bench. Since Trisha seems to love sucking cock so much. maybe she should suck the huge dildo attached to the Fucking Machines. Mistress Irony then flips her over and drives the dildo, all slick with Trishas saliva, deep into her slaves very wet pussy demanding she beg for each and every orgasm!
Duration: 16:26
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 156.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Punishment of Trisha

MetalBondage - Cindy Dollar and the Heavy Metal Stork [MB709] Hydes

Genres: Bdsm
I showed Cindy Dollar my custom built Metal Stork device. It is extremely heavy, especially with the solid spikes added to the collar. She tried to lift it and immediately said ‘no’. She said she was sorry but she had something else to do and wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. There was no way she was going to model this thing!
Duration: 4:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14741kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 515.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MetalBondage - Cindy Dollar and the Heavy Metal Stork [MB709]

MetalBondage - Alba Zevon – steel hogtie [MB714] Larned

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm
Of course I had to put Alba in the steel hogtie! She loves hogties, and especially struggling in rope, but my steel hogtie is much more immobilizing. Alba is restrained by her wrists, elbows, ankles, and head to a steel pipe, leaving her almost no room to move.
Duration: 4:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MetalBondage - Alba Zevon – steel hogtie [MB714]

Время генерации страницы 0.03882 секунды с 9 запросами