View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 05:30 PM   #19610
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cherry English - ring gagged and elbow tied

Cherry English - ring gagged and elbow tied

Tiny Cherry English is back! She is so cute, remember her reverse prayerreverse prayerreverse prayer? This time we tie her elbows in a hard rope bondage position, with bent arms pulled upwards. Cherry is completely powerless, and she won't be able to escape these ropes on her own. Elbow ties are so effective and inescapable! We strap a cute pink ring gag on her, so she starts drooling while she struggles! Enjoy this amazing picture set and video clip!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14555kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.3 MB

Download Cherry English - ring gagged and elbow tied

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... cherry sits waiting on the bed for a new gag. I return and I have one. A shop rag is stuffed in her mouth and sealed in with clear tape. I then roll her onto her stomach and bind her ankles and feet. I then put her into a Tight hogtie. I retie her head back by her hair as well. I tie her crotchrope through the back of her chest harness and then up overhead, making sure everything is nice and tight. cherry can barely move an inch. I smack her ass a few times before I leave her once again. When I finally return, I roll her on her side and tie the rope that was pulling her up down to a ring bolted to the floor. There's no way she can roll back now. I tie a length of rope to her crotchrope and pull it down tight to another ring bolted to the floor. I leave her once again as I sit back and enjoy the view. I decide to pay some attention to her after a while. I rip open her blouse and manhandle and and smack her ass for a while. I remove her gag shortly after. I don't release her quite yet though. I nose hook her instead. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip is behind the scenes footage of cherry being released from the hogtie and then some commentary by her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

In His Holy Hands

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

A girl is laying on the floor. She is tied up, cleavegaged, and half fainted. Then she hears footsteps coming. She turns her head to see who is coming. A bishop stands beside her. He lifts her up and carries her to a table. There she gets tied in a very uncomfortable position, her hands tied to her hair and she's got spreader bars between her legs. Then the bishop touches her and starts to undress himself. Then he turns back to the girl laying tied up on the table. He rips her panties and bra. He gets horny and rubs his cock, then he fingers her pussy. Finally he takes a whip from the wall and starts to whip the girl mercilessly. She cries and screams into her gag. After stopping the whipping, the bishop can't wait any longer. He takes off the girl's gag and rubs his cock on her face.

Duration: 46:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1205kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 429.4 MB

Download In His Holy Hands

Chaise

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

Download Chaise

Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

All Cassie had dreamed about was getting married, but she is only 19 so she will have to wait a while. Trying on a brides dress was too tempting for her, however, and she has to be punished for that. Her long slender arms are cruelly elbow tied, slammed all the way together. But we used pink rope to cheer Cassie up a little! It didn't help, Cassie's perfect day was ruined, but we loved seeing her struggle in that dress!

Duration: 3:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 327.1 MB

Download Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13203 секунды с 9 запросами