View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 11:02 AM   #8521
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Welcoming Big Boobs - Dalia's Debut - Part 1 Milo

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Here is a brand-new sexy model, Dalia, with her seductive big boobs. Dr Lomp is introducing this fresh meat, who hasn’t ever got naked before cameras, to the BDSM world. She declares that she has had painful games before, however it is obvious that her previous experiences will never be comparable to what she will taste from Dr Lomp’s talented hands. She seems somewhat stressed about the session in front of her, however Dr Lomp gives her some promises, like not to hit on her silicone boobs, just to keep her somewhat more relaxed. Let’s watch and witness her first steps into the BDSM world and her reaction to unbearable pain. As a promotion, Graias Studio is attaching another surprise debut record to this video. Enjoy new Graias girl Dalia!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12140kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcoming Big Boobs - Dalia's Debut - Part 1

Ashley Lane Locked Golva

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English
I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Locked

Jessica Kay Milford

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Jessica Kay got into this gig thinking that if she hung around long enough then maybe Ot. would notice her and decide to use her in the same way he does all of the models that come onto the set. She doesn't want to be on video, she has no interest in being a star, but Jessica definitely wants to be dominated and she has become obsessed with being the next girl he handles.
Her plan is simple, if she dresses like a slut enough then Ot won't be able to help himself. Or so she thinks. Well, it pays off once, but not in the way that she thinks. Sure, Ot uses her, but it comes with conditions. She isn't going to be strutting around the office wearing skirts so short her panties peek anymore. She'll be nice and professional.
But Jessica isn't a quitter. She wants to be dominated daily and she'll do whatever it takes to make it happen. Sure enough, things start slipping through the cracks and she needs to be punished again. Metal bondage, corporal punishment, and more than a few forced orgasms are coming for her. It may be counter productive and just encourage her to mess up more, but Ot is tired of her screwing around so if nothing else works he is going to give her more of what she wants than she'll know how to handle.
Duration: 52:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica Kay

Cunty Part 2 Wales Center

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass. She changed her mind for just a second, but as soon as Jack Hammer put his fingers on her she started begging for the thin rod again. She'll get to enjoy the Sybian in the background while we turn our attention back to Kay, if she can keep quiet.
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cunty Part 2

Anal Prescription Macedonia

Cast: Mark Wood ,Dana DeArmond ,Chloe Reece Ryder
Genres: buttplug ,Spanking ,brunet ,Straight ,Gaping ,other hair color ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Dildo ,Anal
Chloe Reece pays a visit to the hospital to have her sprained wrist looked at. She gets into trouble with Dr. Dana DeArmond who makes her suffer with spanking and strap-on ass fucking for being a flirt. Then Mark Wood joins in for an all anal kinky threesome.
Duration: 57:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Prescription

April Rain Tin Cans Brushton

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: April Rain
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
With the cans drilled into the ground, all she can do is watch as O.T. takes what he wants.For a while it seems like April is being built up instead of broken down by her beatings, shouting thing like "Sex you" at O.T.
Duration: 46:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Rain Tin Cans

Cherry English double plugged Gallaway

Cherry English (like most Casting girls) got a bit bored after a few hours. She said it was no fun, waiting around in a tight chastity belt. So I told her I had a surprise for her: a jewel butt plug! I asked her to put it in, and Cherry ran off to get some lube. She did not need to take the belt off because the plug neatly fit in the anal opening of the belt.
She liked the plug (I think), but Cherry said it still did not make it any more fun. So I tried to keep her busy for a while by giving her a big vaginal plug to go inside her belt. The vaginal plug of course requires a different front shield (with a slot instead of tiny urination holes). The belt had to come off, and the shields had to be swapped by unlocking the secondary padlock. This gave Cherry something to do. It seems like she loves technical things like this. Swapping over the shield and installing the big plug was very interesting to her, she had never seem a system like this.
Once installed, the plug (with some more lube) slid nicely inside this little ChastityBabe. The belt was now even tighter (I don’t know why it always feels tighter with a plug installed), so the plug was pushed deep into Cherry’s pussy. With the large buttplug taking up some additional space, she felt very full. I asked her if she was still bored now, but she did not really answer. She just stood there, filled with two plugs. A few more hours to go for Cherry in the belt!
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14427kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry English double plugged

Время генерации страницы 0.16846 секунды с 9 запросами