View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 10:28 PM   #35484
Deeleve

Поблагодарили 21,531 раз(а) в 15,457 сообщениях

All my threads

Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

My swim coach isn't satisfied with my recent performance, and has called me to his house to discuss things. Once I'm there though, things take a really sinister turn. First, he makes me put on a demeaning outfit - pink pantyhose with no panties! Then a ridiculous pink bathing suit, a swim cap (even though we're not going in the water!) and high heels. He's gone crazy. He makes me do stretches, and then brings out a riding crop to correct my stance! When I resist him, he lies me face down on a coffee table, binds my ankles tightly to my wrists in an agonizing stretch and then goes to work on my inner thighs with a riding crop and cane. And that's not to mention the awful, humiliating pump gag that stretches my mouth wide. He even blindfolds me with my own goggles, stuffed with tissue paper. It's an ordeal I'll never forget...

Name: Ariel Anderssen - My Swim Coach is a Brutal Bondage Master
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:36:55
Size: 1.08 Gb

https://k2s.cc/file/823860d79e88f/pantyhose20008.mp4
Deeleve is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05631 секунды с 9 запросами