Old 05-02-2024, 05:46 PM   #19585
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default A Heavy Electric Finale for Nikki Darling

A Heavy Electric Finale for Nikki Darling

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Nikki Darling
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Electric Dildo ,black hair ,natural boobs ,Crop ,Straight ,slim ,Lesbian ,Dominatrix ,Femdom
Video language: English

Lea Lexis finishes off Nikki Darling with this severe bondage and electro-corporal set-up. Nikki is one tough babe, and in this position, she works hard for her mistress. Lea has her tied up in a standing spread eagle. Nicki is covered with the EMS pads and they work her arms, legs, and stomach until she is sweating and writhing, showing off her slim, muscled body. Lea also turns up the electricity on the plug that is shocking and pulsing in Nikki's bound cunt. Lea has left Nikki's nipples exposed so she can lick and tease them, pinch and crop them. This torment is sweet for Nikki, one of the toughest Electrosluts you have ever seen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download A Heavy Electric Finale for Nikki Darling

Dolly's Test - Part 2

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 815.5 MB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 2

New Year Party Part 1 Fresh Meat for 2012

Cast: Beretta James ,Dylan Ryan ,Audrey Rose ,Odile
Genres: shaved ,Role Play ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Blonde ,Latinx ,Spanking ,Slave
Video language: English

New slaves beretta james, audrey rose, and odile are pulled from their respective lives and thrown into service on The Upper Floor. While these girls may be used to people spoiling them based on their gorgeous bodies, the masters and mistresses of the Upper Floor will have none of it. In this first half of the night, o is punished and humiliated severely for her vanity and make up. The mascara is spit shined from her eyes and she is placed face down on the bar for a good spanking. The beautiful and composed Beretta is placed in a tight inverted suspension until that placid smile is replaced with screams. Audrey is soon in the spot light, having her tight pussy slapped, cropped, and punished until she is squirting all over the floor. Quickly all four slaves are commanded to entertain the room with an all girl orgy, that is until they are requested for use. This first half commences with Audrey deep-throating cock and suffering under ministrations of Christine and UV.

Duration: 51:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download New Year Party Part 1 Fresh Meat for 2012

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The drool start streaming almost immediately as the Vigilante adds one more rope. He the rolls over an old dirty mattress. He uses the rope as a handle and lifts Sass out of her chair. He lifts her and places her on the bed. He binds her ankles to the post. He ties another rope to her upper body ropes, and ties it off above her feet to the post. He uses more tape to secure her head. He leaves for a while. Sass wonders if he's done. Her bondage couldn't possibly get any tighter... could it? The Vigilante says it can. He clamps her nipples with cloves and then ties them down to the floor. He gives her feet a few whacks with a thin wooden paddle before leaving Sass to endure her predicament. The Vigilante has a few other appointments to keep. He knows that Sass will not be visiting his neighborhood again!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It does not take long before Adara's captor runs a chain through her cunt and then down to a ring bolted to the floor. Her hair is then tied off to a concrete block. Her captor walks away to do some work in his shop while Adara suffers in agony hanging by her ankles. Towards the end of the clip, he returns to smack her ass a few times before turning out the lights and leaving. I added some behind the scenes footage of adara being released.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

Download When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07806 секунды с 9 запросами