View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 09:35 AM   #2171
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Human Hand Puppet: Rebel Rhyder Used By Kenzie Taylor Blanchisseuse

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kenzie Taylor, Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Stockings
Video language: English
Mistress Kenzie Taylor has her submissive toy, Rebel Rhyder, bent over in a predicament of metal device bondage with wrists and ankles securely locked in. Kenzie opens Rebel’s ass with a big Bad Dragon toy, bringing it around to Rebel’s mouth so she can taste her own ass off of it. Kenzie then cuts Rebel’s panties off and shoves those dirty panties in her submissive’s mouth. Kenzie then straps-up with a giant dildo, fucking Rebel hard in the ass and administering plenty of ass to mouth. Rebel cums loudly from Kenzie’s hard pounding. Rebel is then strapped with her legs wide open on full display, ready to become a human hand puppet for Kenzie. Rebel gets her ass fisted until she has multiple orgasms. Rebel gapes wide from getting plowed with an even bigger dildo this time, with more ass-to-mouth. Kenzie, turned on from destroying her sub’s asshole, makes Rebel lick her ass and begin playing with her mistress. Kenzie gets a glass toy to open up with, then is ass-fucked with a dildo until she orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Human Hand Puppet: Rebel Rhyder Used By Kenzie Taylor

Bondage Bimbos Bamboo Bound Amanda

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Tara Lynn Foxx
Genres: Fingering ,Vaginal Penetration ,Handler ,Ass Hook ,Straight ,Ball Gag ,toned ,shaved ,Domination ,Bondage
The veteran Dana DeArmond & newcomer Tara Lynn Fox are faced with some compromising positions and made to pleasure each other as they endure their own pain/pleasure. Connected nipple to nipple, pussy to pussy and ass hook to ass hook mouth to cunt etc, etc…
Made to watch what is happening to each other up close & personal, they are powerless to stop the orgasms ripped from each other & themselves.
Duration: 57:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Bimbos Bamboo Bound

Ariel X Beatufied Holland Patent

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: slim ,Feet ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Metal Bondage ,Domination ,Gag ,Fingering ,Handler
There are some people who do not understand why you would take a beautiful women and distort her looks. There are those who don’t understand why you would gag them or make them look anything but “normal”.
In their world, beautiful women are not bound and made to suffer and then made to cum. It just isn’t done.
In our world we can do it all, taking a beautiful woman and stripping that beauty and modifying her look, it is one of the most humiliating things you can do to a person. Then publish and put it out for the world to see and the humiliation is complete.
Well, not complete until you make them cum, torment their feet, and make them beg you to have mercy on their oversensitive clit, as yet another orgasm is ripped from their helpless body.
Duration: 15:56
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 356.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel X Beatufied

Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury Sequim

Each satin blouse and high heeled secretary hired to his construction company signed an agreement never to argue when it came to the unusual discipline policy. Whether they were late just once, mis-filed documents, or wore a skirt longer than their brute of a business manager’s miniscule hemline preference; any wrong doing was dealt with in a swift penalty and punishment. Sandra and Ami have been taken to a particular area of the warehouse, after handing in the latest sales figures a moment past their . Steel holds the twosome side-by-side, they are bent over, short skirts riding up their pantyhosed legs and heads pulled down by gags attached to this specially devised bondage frame. They await their fate with chinks and jingles from metal restraints set off by the secretaries’ struggles. Their broad shouldered boss has chosen implements of punishment - industrial strength Hitachi's! Every last orgasm is wrung out of his enduring employees. He takes a photo of each MILF for their disciplinary file. One of these days the curvy colleagues will learn not to antagonize their boss with misdemeanors, but not today.
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 516.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury

Strapped and Muzzled Allentown

Cast: Alexa Von Tess
Genres: slim ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Muscle ,Leather ,Dildo ,bit gag ,shaved
Leather straps constrict her body in a tight hogtie, face down on the padded box. New to bondage with only a handful of shoots in her past, she’s never experienced helplessness like this. I watch as sweat begins to bead on her face. She’s nervous. She gasps and claims it’s difficult to breathe, but I know she’s lying. She’s just desperately seeking a way to gain back some of the control she gave up.
The exaggerated gasping doesn’t have the intended effect on me so next she starts pleading, first with her voice and then with her eyes, but that doesn’t work either. I’ve seen this act before. Her feigned suffering makes me want to pull the straps tighter, to show her how easy I’m being on her, to show her how bad it can get, but I resist the urge. For now, anyway. If I’m patient, I can lure her in deeper.
Later on, with a thick dildo buried deep in her cunt and a vibrator pressed hard against her clit, she gives in to the relentless buzzing and throbbing between her legs. I watch with faint amusement as she easily sucks air into her lungs in long full breaths, her attempts at deception now forgotten. She screams as her body writhes and convulses in orgasm. Her eyes glaze over with pleasure and now she is gasping for real, exhausted from the muscle contractions in her abdomen and thighs. All traces of the fear and hesitation that existed before are gone now, replaced with something else…raw lust. She’s hooked, and there is no going back.
Duration: 31:13

File size: 698.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapped and Muzzled

Bella Rossi Electrosexes 18 year old anal slut! Startup

Cast: Bella Rossi ,Anna De Ville
Genres: LezDom ,Slave ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,Tens Unit ,Electrical Play ,Straight ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,Latex
18 year old Anna De Ville submits to latex dominatrix Bella Rossi in a secession filled with bondage, finger banging, the zapper, an electrified butt plug, electro strap-on anal, face sitting, pussy licking, and hot lesbian orgasms!
Duration: 38:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi Electrosexes 18 year old anal slut!

Return of the Insatiable Sex Demon Bon Aqua

Release Year: 2024
Kalina Ryu is an insatiable sex demon. You can fuck her endlessly, but she will never get tired or stop looking for more. It takes someone equally interested in the erotic arts to even hope to keep her in check.
Enter Rain De Grey. Rain has more than enough experience with women who relentlessly pursue orgasms. If she is going to banish this succubus back to the depths of hell it will take every bit of her sexual prowess. She doesn't just fuck her. Kalina has been fucked before. A deep dicking, even from a member as tireless as Rain's strap on, won't be enough to put her down. Rain will need to employ her best BDSM and favorite toys to master this monster.
Duration: 59:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Return of the Insatiable Sex Demon
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06748 секунды с 9 запросами