View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 08:21 AM   #3259
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Black Babydoll Nightie Gloversville

It's time for bed, but we won't be getting any xxxx. Johnny has decided to find a new use for our headboard that does not including propping our heads up on pillows. Once I emerge from the bathroom wearing my sultry black baby doll nightie with satin panties, garter belt and stockings, Johnny snatches me up and corrals me over to the bed. He has me lay with my feet toward the headboard and my head closer to the footboard. Once I am in position, he ties my legs spread eagle to the head of the bed and my arms above my head to the foot of the bed. Now, what sort of night time bondage scenario (or any bondage scenario, for that matter) would be complete without a gag. Johnny gives me a black ball gag to match my ensemble and watches me squirm for a moment before he unveils his ultimate plan. He grabs the mic stand and attaches my hitachi vibrator on the end and then places it in just the right spot. Should he keep me here all night? I think so!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 131.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Babydoll Nightie

Gigantic knockers Salvo

Studio: Taylor Wane Entertainment
Cast: Jada Fire, Jay, Billy Glide, Steven St Croix, Taylor Wane, Lisa Lipps, Houston, Misty Knights
Genres: MILF, Swallowing, Stocking, Blonde, Big Tit, Big Cock
Video language: English
If simply large tits are no longer enough to turn you on, then here’s something bigger – much, much bigger than that! In this movie you will see a blond vixen with unbelievably huge fake juggies and surprisingly willowy frame stripping and banging!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 18:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3778kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 535.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gigantic knockers

Amazing Morea Black Is Ivy Maddox's Filthy Little Slut Island City

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ivy Maddox, Morea Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, LezDom, Butt Plug, Foot Licking, Stockings, Latex, Ass Licking, Rimming, Squirting
Ivy Maddox is bored and ready to be served by some hot slut. There happens to be a beautiful, sexy woman cleaning her house all decked out in a latex maid’s outfit, stockings and high heels so she is going to have some fun and make Morea Black her filthy little slut. Ivy orders her girl to work starting with a deep cleaning of her shiny platform heels with her tongue but soon leads to toe sucking and foot worship of Ivy’s sweaty feet. Their special day together just gets better and better as Ivy uses all her toys and tricks to have her way with Morea. Ivy gets her little slut warmed up with a studded paddle and then fucks her ass with a clear butt plug and then a long hard strap-on dildo causing Morea Black to gape again and again. But it doesn’t stop there–these two sluts are anal queens so Ivy pulls on some long latex gloves and slides her fist up Morea’s ass and fucks her good until she cums hard. Then Morea serves her Mistress even better by licking Ivy’s wet pussy while fucking her ass with a dildo until she squirts all over the place. Super hot and fun time with Ivy Maddox and Morea Black!
Duration: 1:22:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing Morea Black Is Ivy Maddox's Filthy Little Slut

Human Hand Puppet: Rebel Rhyder Used By Kenzie Taylor Nulato

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kenzie Taylor, Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Stockings
Mistress Kenzie Taylor has her submissive toy, Rebel Rhyder, bent over in a predicament of metal device bondage with wrists and ankles securely locked in. Kenzie opens Rebel’s ass with a big Bad Dragon toy, bringing it around to Rebel’s mouth so she can taste her own ass off of it. Kenzie then cuts Rebel’s panties off and shoves those dirty panties in her submissive’s mouth. Kenzie then straps-up with a giant dildo, fucking Rebel hard in the ass and administering plenty of ass to mouth. Rebel cums loudly from Kenzie’s hard pounding. Rebel is then strapped with her legs wide open on full display, ready to become a human hand puppet for Kenzie. Rebel gets her ass fisted until she has multiple orgasms. Rebel gapes wide from getting plowed with an even bigger dildo this time, with more ass-to-mouth. Kenzie, turned on from destroying her sub’s asshole, makes Rebel lick her ass and begin playing with her mistress. Kenzie gets a glass toy to open up with, then is ass-fucked with a dildo until she orgasms.
Duration: 59:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Human Hand Puppet: Rebel Rhyder Used By Kenzie Taylor

Open Air Hooded Hogtie HD Bhubaneshwar

Release Year: 2018
Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage
Mina is wearing a sheer bodysuit and pantyhose combination, velvet bodysuit over the top, and a very tight leather corset and Ballet boots. She is testing out her new Open Airway Bondage Hood we just made today. First she is hooded and handed the Doxy to play with while the hood is laced up, she is gagged and tied up very tightly all on screen.
Duration: 39:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open Air Hooded Hogtie HD

New Electroslut Bombshell Gets Shocked! Thorndike

Cast: Missy Martinez ,Daisy Ducati
Genres: Pussy Eating ,mixed ,Facesitting ,copper wire ,shaved ,Tens Unit ,Curvy ,dungeon ,Femdom ,Electric Dildo
New electroslut Missy Martinez is bound in Goddess Daisy Ducati’s lesbian electro-dungeon. Wired with e-stim pads, Missy gets shocked by the violet wand all over her beautiful body and stocking clad feet. Next, Missy’s legs and toes are electrified with copper wire. Daisy fucks Missy with a metal electro-dildo and gives her an electrified finger banging to multiple orgasms. Finally, Missy proves she’s a good girl by pleasuring her Mistress with enthusiastic pussy licking while getting shocked by the zapper and wearing a pulsating electrified pussy plug!
Duration: 1:00:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Electroslut Bombshell Gets Shocked!

Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury West Chatham

Each satin blouse and high heeled secretary hired to his construction company signed an agreement never to argue when it came to the unusual discipline policy. Whether they were late just once, mis-filed documents, or wore a skirt longer than their brute of a business manager’s miniscule hemline preference; any wrong doing was dealt with in a swift penalty and punishment. Sandra and Ami have been taken to a particular area of the warehouse, after handing in the latest sales figures a moment past their . Steel holds the twosome side-by-side, they are bent over, short skirts riding up their pantyhosed legs and heads pulled down by gags attached to this specially devised bondage frame. They await their fate with chinks and jingles from metal restraints set off by the secretaries’ struggles. Their broad shouldered boss has chosen implements of punishment - industrial strength Hitachi's! Every last orgasm is wrung out of his enduring employees. He takes a photo of each MILF for their disciplinary file. One of these days the curvy colleagues will learn not to antagonize their boss with misdemeanors, but not today.
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 516.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12330 секунды с 9 запросами