View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 01:52 PM   #615
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Leah Winters - Submission Cape Vincent

Cast: Leah Winters
Genres: All Sex, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Face fucking, Foot licking, Painal, Piss , Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, Beatdown, Breast pain, Breast slapping, Endurance challenge, face pain, Facesitting, gagging, Heavy degradati
Video language: English
Most of us are stuck inside these days. Fortunately, Dr. Mercies got stuck with inside with one the hottest and most extreme anal masochists we've ever had: Leah Winters. Leah is the rare kind of girl who comes more and move alive as more and more brutal challenges and demands are thrown at her. Leah gets her belly punished while getting very brutally fucked in her big, round ass. We're talking long, hard painal here in one position after another. She is trained and punished with piss. Finally, she's bound and put to bed inside the doctor's ass. And this is just the 1st part in a 6-hour miniseries that represents the longest marathon we've ever captured. If you need something harder or better than this--well, you're going to have to seek it on another planet, because this is as good as it gets. (And yes, Dr. Mercies was wearing full PPE. That noise in the background is the ventilation system blasting air out of the room combined with a HEPA air purifier.)
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leah Winters - Submission

Therapy for Dixie - Part 3 Graham

As part of her therapy, he binds Dixie's tits with clear tape. More gray tape is used to secure her body to the post. He walks away and leaves Dixie. He soon returns with a rubber swim cap. Gray tape and then black tape is wrapped all over her head securing it to the post as well. Dixie at this point cannot move an inch. She probably can't even move a half inch. She's left once again with the vibrator still running. The vibrator is then set to "High". Nose hooks add to dixie's bondage as well. Then to add a little more pain to the mix, her bound tits and thighs are slapped with a long thin paddle.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 745.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1 Carcavelos

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while, slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:09

File size: 950.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3 Bluff

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face. After a while, I stop, but only to make her bondage more severe. Her elbows are tied together and jacked up. More rope is added around her upper and lower arms and then around her body. Her sponge gag is removed and replaced with a panty gag and gray tape. It's time for more tit bondage. I bind her tits even tighter by adding more thin cord. I give them a few slaps. They are much ore firm now as there is definitely less jiggle when slapped. The worst is yet to come though as now I start slapping her tits with a long thin wooden paddle. Ashley struggles and screams through her gag as her bound tits are slapped with the implement. I eventually stop and leave poor Ashley in her bondage and panty gag.
Duration: 23:37

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

New Year Party Part 1 Fresh Meat for 2012 Livermore Falls

Cast: Beretta James ,Dylan Ryan ,Audrey Rose ,Odile
Genres: shaved ,Role Play ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Blonde ,Latinx ,Spanking ,Slave
New slaves beretta james, audrey rose, and odile are pulled from their respective lives and thrown into service on The Upper Floor. While these girls may be used to people spoiling them based on their gorgeous bodies, the masters and mistresses of the Upper Floor will have none of it. In this first half of the night, o is punished and humiliated severely for her vanity and make up. The mascara is spit shined from her eyes and she is placed face down on the bar for a good spanking. The beautiful and composed Beretta is placed in a tight inverted suspension until that placid smile is replaced with screams. Audrey is soon in the spot light, having her tight pussy slapped, cropped, and punished until she is squirting all over the floor. Quickly all four slaves are commanded to entertain the room with an all girl orgy, that is until they are requested for use. This first half commences with Audrey deep-throating cock and suffering under ministrations of Christine and UV.
Duration: 51:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Year Party Part 1 Fresh Meat for 2012

Kitty Li - 7on1 Pervert Gangbang With Piss, Gagging & DAP Sandy Hook

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Kitty Li
Genres: anal, ass to mouth, big ass, blowjob, cum swallowing, deep throat, double anal (DAP), double penetration (DP), face fucking, gagging, gapes, interracial, piss, rough, slapping
Anal queen Kitty Li can fit any cock, or two in her ass, but she really wanted to push her limits for hardcore gangbang with double anal fucking!
Duration: 1:10:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitty Li - 7on1 Pervert Gangbang With Piss, Gagging & DAP

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1 Beech Creek

The party Girls are so easy to lure in. I easily talked her into letting me tie her wrists behind her back and then it was easy to take her to my hideout in the abandoned part of town. A petite Blue eyed Blond with Huge tits... She'll bring a fortune on the open market. I start by wrapping one arm around her neck and then I manhandle her with my other for a bit. I then tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead so she can't get away. I then grab more rope and start binding her legs. I end up tying 4 bands around her thighs. I add rope in 3 places below her knees. I then start slapping and groping her tits through her silky white blouse as she whines and moans. I slap her ass a few times and then make her turn in a circle for me. She's learning fast! I do tire of her questions and complaints though, so I strap a ballgag in her mouth so I can finish binding her in peace. I soon unbutton her blouse and we get a good look at her huge firm tits for the 1st time. I continue binding her upper body, adding rope above and below her them. I then decide that her shorts/skirt attire should be removed. I cut them away with a pair of scissors. I remove her neckrope and sit her in a chair. I walk away leaving her to struggle and mmmpph. When I return, I remove the ballgag then I grope and slap her tits. I then stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. I tape them in securely with clear tape. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 25:20

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.08249 секунды с 9 запросами