View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 01:39 PM   #39721
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Seven Slave Intake Extreme Bondage Torrington

Cast: Beretta James ,Emii Ebi ,Oliver Hyde ,Kay Kardia ,Pixie ,Melanie Lucci ,Sahara Rain ,Maestro Stefanos
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,other hair color ,master ,Bondage ,Discipline ,unshaved ,brunet ,switch ,Humiliation ,black hair
Video language: English
The potential trainees arrive the evening before the shoot and are numbered. Taking away their identity is the first step in breaking them down and rebuilding them the way we want them to be. They are caged and left overnight with anxious anticipation of what the following day holds for them.
Morning comes and they are awaken and brought to me for selection. There are a few that stand out right from the start, and they are made an example of for the rest to see. With seven girls petitioning, we must eliminate the weak as soon as they show signs of it. We are only looking for the top of the class for our slave training.
We then test them on pain endurance using sadistic nipple torment with clover clamps and excessive weight. We are now down to four girls and they are all placed on sybians for orgasm denial training. The competitiveness between all of them is amazing to watch.
We finish the day with exhausting exercising to see who has the determination to push themselves the hardest for the spot as the new trainee. It comes down to two and the decision is made for our new trainee, and the other is sent away.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seven Slave Intake Extreme Bondage

Stella Cox - flexible arms Shoreham

One of the cutest submissives in the world returns: Stella Cox! Young, big natural boobs, submissive and very much into bondage. She loves being tied. And she is very flexible! Her reverse prayer skills are great, and she can definitely touch the back of her head in this position. It is a pleasure to tie her up! We would love to keep her forever, and do bondage with her every day, but as you may know she is quite busy with other things on the internet.
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 441.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Cox - flexible arms

London River Cosmic Orgasm: There is no NO Sycamore

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Pantyhose
PD loves to watch his girls suffer. He keeps them around just for the times when he wants to hear a lady scream her brains out. Whether it's with whip, or cane, or his bare hands, he has a lot of ways to make a girl sing the songs he wants to hear.
Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River Cosmic Orgasm: There is no NO

RealTimeBondage - Medical Melee Part 2 Lydia Black Charlestown

Not everything she has done has been fun and games. She has the most sensitive nipples we've ever come across and she hates having them clamped and tortured.
Duration: 53:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Medical Melee Part 2 Lydia Black

Audrey Hollander and Mz Berlin Get Worshipped, Electrosluts Style! Chorley

Cast: Mz Berlin ,Bianca Stone ,Audrey Hollander
Genres: slim ,toned ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Curvy ,fake boobs ,LezDom ,shaved ,Humiliation
Two beautiful and cruel big breasted redheads dominate the slim dark haired beauty Bianca Stone. Bianca has sticky pads bound with electrical tape to her entire body. The pads on her arms, tits, thighs, and calves send electric shock waves through her entire body, and she struggles against the electrified metal bars of her cage. The dommes don’t let up on the electrotorture, teasing their plaything with glossy red zappers the same firey shade as their hair. Bianca screams, but her screams are muffled by the sweet cunts of her captors. She must reach her tongue through the electrified bars to please her mistresses, zapping herself again and again until the redheaded lesbian dominatrices reach the heights of pleasure, coming all over her electrified face. You’ve never seen electrosex like this before!
Duration: 24:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 913.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audrey Hollander and Mz Berlin Get Worshipped, Electrosluts Style!

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3 Furman

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face. After a while, I stop, but only to make her bondage more severe. Her elbows are tied together and jacked up. More rope is added around her upper and lower arms and then around her body. Her sponge gag is removed and replaced with a panty gag and gray tape. It's time for more tit bondage. I bind her tits even tighter by adding more thin cord. I give them a few slaps. They are much ore firm now as there is definitely less jiggle when slapped. The worst is yet to come though as now I start slapping her tits with a long thin wooden paddle. Ashley struggles and screams through her gag as her bound tits are slapped with the implement. I eventually stop and leave poor Ashley in her bondage and panty gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

Fragile Slave New Nice Vip Wonderfull Unreal Full Collection. Part 4. Terrebonne

Release Year: 2024
is back and this time she is tied to a sybian in the middle of our warehouse. The intensity is increased more and more and we watch as she has mind-blowing orgasms. Her body quivers and shakes as she screams for it to stop, but not this time

Total size: 2.0 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fragile Slave New Nice Vip Wonderfull Unreal Full Collection. Part 4.

Время генерации страницы 0.36986 секунды с 9 запросами