View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 01:36 PM   #39714
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2 West Rutland

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Felonie Altha

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
The head cage with a metal bit holds her head even more still. Clamps on her labia are weighed down with chain. Her pussy's swollen, engorged from all her orgasms.She sobs, and the tenor of her scream changes, slightly warped, an unsettling sound. The vibrator nearly disappears inside the swelled lips of her pussy. Another orgasm, and another. Pd slips his hand inside of her up to the knuckles. He rams all of her holes and she comes again, over-stimulated into some never-never land of sexual exhaustion. Now she's standing, tightly strapped with leather, held up by her hair. A singletail brings her to tears again. She begs to let her down. She promises him anything. He tells her she must make herself stop crying. Her face slowly reduces. It becomes a face that is not crying. She exchanges one unbearable condition for another. The dissolution of one self. The emergence of another.
Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felonie

Leah Winters - Submission Diamond Springs

Cast: Leah Winters
Genres: All Sex, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Face fucking, Foot licking, Painal, Piss , Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, Beatdown, Breast pain, Breast slapping, Endurance challenge, face pain, Facesitting, gagging, Heavy degradati
Most of us are stuck inside these days. Fortunately, Dr. Mercies got stuck with inside with one the hottest and most extreme anal masochists we've ever had: Leah Winters. Leah is the rare kind of girl who comes more and move alive as more and more brutal challenges and demands are thrown at her. Leah gets her belly punished while getting very brutally fucked in her big, round ass. We're talking long, hard painal here in one position after another. She is trained and punished with piss. Finally, she's bound and put to bed inside the doctor's ass. And this is just the 1st part in a 6-hour miniseries that represents the longest marathon we've ever captured. If you need something harder or better than this--well, you're going to have to seek it on another planet, because this is as good as it gets. (And yes, Dr. Mercies was wearing full PPE. That noise in the background is the ventilation system blasting air out of the room combined with a HEPA air purifier.)
Duration: 1:07:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leah Winters - Submission

Mightymistress Unreal Nice Gold Mega Cool Beautifull Collection. Part 4. Kittery Point

Release Year: 2024
You could put me in all of this rubber and bondage gear, turn out the lights, and just leave me for the night. In any case, this guy is lucky to have the attention of two beautiful and experienced women.

Total size: 3.1 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mightymistress Unreal Nice Gold Mega Cool Beautifull Collection. Part 4.

RealTimeBondage - Harley Ace - Cathedral of Pain Part 3 Nacka

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.
If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a painful reminder of her restrictive bondage.
Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Harley Ace - Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high Fogang

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM Tagged as big breasts, Black Cock, Blonde,
A lifestyle swinger that got into the industry in order to get the dick she so deeply craves, today Syren will be overloaded with relentless cock and orgasms until she can no longer sit up straight.
Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high

RealtimeBondage Dolly Mattel Boling

It's not her favorite thing. Each stroke is really painful and Kat does her best. Then Luna agrees to take some of her strokes. Luna gets four good hard strokes.
Duration: 56:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealtimeBondage Dolly Mattel

Время генерации страницы 0.04976 секунды с 9 запросами