View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 01:34 PM   #39708
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RealTimeBondage - Stuck Part 1 Ava D'Amore Hygiene

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Stuck Part 1 Ava D'Amore

Xxxx Milf Kempton

I have been lucky enough to take a grocery shopping trip all by myself on a Saturday morning. When I arrive back at the house, I find that an intruder has broken in to my home. I barely get in the door, before the masked invader grabs me and leads me into the living room. I'm wearing a casual t-shirt, jean shorts, socks and sneakers when I'm nabbed and quickly tied up in a tight hogtie with rope. Then, the unidentified man stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and fastens it in place with a cleave gag. I'm left to struggle around on the floor as I presume to plot my escape. But, I'm hastily disturbed again. This time the man in the ski mask takes a knife and uses it to rip my shirt off as I curl back to try and avoid being cut by the knife. Not long after that he pulls down my shorts, so my skin tone bra and thong are now fully revealed. I keep trying to see a way to get away, but I am just tied too tight. I wrestle back and forth, making absolutely no progress on my escape, when he returns and pulls down my bra, so I am almost nude in front of him. A few minutes later, and my still unrecognized assailant backs out the door with a wry smile on his face. I sob as I wonder how long it will be before Johnny gets home to rescue me....
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xxxx Milf

Lea Lexis dominated by Maitresse Madeline Marlowe!!! La Vista

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Lea Lexis
Genres: Humiliation ,Fingering ,Sub ,Blonde ,Flogging ,LezDom ,Kinky ,Femdom ,Pussy Eating ,Anal
Video language: English
Hot professionals, Lea Lexis and Madeline Marlowe blow off steam after work with a smoking kinky lesbian encounter. Lea Lexis takes a vacation from her life of power and control and erotically submits to OTK, flogging, lesbian sexual service, anal strap-on fucking and multiple orgasms!
Duration: 1:00:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lea Lexis dominated by Maitresse Madeline Marlowe!!!

Hazel Hypnotic La Fargeville

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
Amazingly enough Hazel Hypnotic is still singing the same sweet song. You know the one. “Hate me. Damage me. Defile me.” All Hazel wants for her birthday is the most taxing Bdsm experience of her entire life. Is it too much for a girl to dream?
We make birthday wishes a reality here. Lovely Hazel is always fun to rough up a bit. She wears the kind of make up that starts to run as soon as her eyes tear up, so you always know when you've gotten inside of her head.
Quivering, sniffling, sobbing, and screaming, Hazel is giving us everything she has got and we're returning the favor. We have no patience for the kinds of girls that quit when the going gets tough. She has no love for the kinds of fake sadists that promise to push her limits but always play it safe. All Hazel wants for her birthday is the most amazing BDSM experience of her life. We're helping her live the dream.
Duration: 40:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic

Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2 Paso Robles

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
The way a scene builds up starts at the very beginning. Siouxsie Q has her arms in a box tie and her mouth stuffed full of rags. Ot wraps tape around her face to keep the gag in place and that's it, she knows. The only reason someone would bother gagging her so well is if they were planning on really making her scream. With pussy clamps lined with copper it becomes very apparent how we're planning on getting her to vocalize her discomfort.
Surprisingly it isn't the shocks running through her that bring tears to Siouxsie's eyes. We do these live feeds for a reason and you never know what it's going to take to get the slut to break. For her it isn't some current running through her pussy, but the feeling of a flogger coming down on it with full force. We're brutal with our tools, there is no doubt about that, and even when tears start to run down her face we don't let up.
She accepts getting pumped a lot more easily. She is afraid of it, but at least it doesn't hurt. At least not at first. What she doesn't realize, until it's too late, as that having her pussy and nipples pumped will make those areas so much more sensitive. The lightest touch across her clit is enough to drive her wild. When Elise latches a clothes pin onto it and starts vibrating it with the celebrator the ecstasy is almost agonizing. She should have known something terrible was coming when we put the ball gag in her mouth but compared to the rags it just didn't seem as threatening. Now she knows better.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2

Spike & Trixie Haines Falls

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Aiden Starr, Sheena Shaw
Genres: Anal, Big Tits, Brunette, Clips, Fetish, HD, Lesbian, 1080p, Ass To Mouth, Busty, Butt Plug, Cosplay, Dildo, Dominant, Fishnet, Flexible, Gape
Wearing fishnet stockings, heels, plus spotted ears and a black tail butt plug, gorgeous Sheena Shaw is a sexy cosplay dog named Trixie. She's invited neighbor dog Spike to play -- that's busty Aiden Starr in a corset and heels topped with a canine mask. Spike is one sassy, dominant bitch, but both pretty mutts are androgynous, sporting tits, pussies and huge, strap-on cocks! As Spike's truly massive phallus fucks Trixie's panting, slobbering mouth, Trixie's beautiful behind bounces and her tail wags happily...
Big boobs protruding from her bra, Spike works the tail/toy in Trixie's hotly winking anus. Spike's metal anal fetish hook stretches Trixie's asshole. Spit bubbles run down Trixie's face as she sucks Spike's gigantic strap-on. A fat, segmented, clear glass dildo drills Trixie's lube-sloppy derriere to deep, wide gaping, with lewd rectal noises echoing! Trixie's fingers stretch her butthole further. Spike lubricates her strap-on and buttfucks Trixie, whose flexible sphincter gapes seriously. Trixie tastes the toy ass-to-mouth. Irrepressible Spike vigorously fists masturbating Trixie's flexible bunghole! Titty fuck: Spike slickens her huge jugs and buries Trixie's tool in cleavage. And Spike takes a ride, her tight twat clenching Trixie's strap-on. Trixie says Spike will be visiting more!
Duration: 40:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6919kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spike & Trixie

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3 Kantner

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Vesper moans and whimpers as she helplessly endures her ultra tight ziptie bondage, but I am not done with her yet. I use a few more zipties to hogtie her. I leave her once again to struggle, moan and whimper.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 343.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.25336 секунды с 9 запросами