View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 01:33 PM   #39705
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Diamondly Captured, Mummified for Shipping Munsonville

Cast: Diamondl
Genres: BDSM, ballgag, Blondes, gags, handcuffs, hogtied, mummification, neckroped, not barefoot, outdoors, pantyhose, Tape Bondage, transported
Video language: English
I watch her from afar, and later she is hogcuffed in the back of my truck. I am driving her to the shipping warehouse where she is to be mummified and shipped. One we arrive at the warehouse, she is neckroped and still handcuffed. A huge red ballgag keeps her relatively quiet. I grope and roughly manhandle her for a while before I tape up her waist and apply a tape crotchrope so to speak. I bind her legs completely with plastic wrap before binding her tits with more electrical tape. I then wrap her upper torso with plastic wrap, before adding another layer to her legs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamondly Captured, Mummified for Shipping

RealTimeBondage Alice White Trash Part 1 Saint Xavier

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 58:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Alice White Trash Part 1

Hybristophilia: Surrealism episode 4 Isesaki

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
High in the rafters she is not alone. Mud-wasps, bats, and flies buzz and swop about her. But she labors also, the sweat forming maddening, tickling, rivulets that drip off the trembling labia. She must hold her legs spread — the apparatus that clutches her (gibbit) is engineered so as the legs grow weaker she impales herself on a cone shaped spike stretching her vulva. To overcome this splitting fatigue she discovers that a rhythmical spreading of her legs is less tiring. Diabolically, the machine that torments her also is her .
Duration: 33:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hybristophilia: Surrealism episode 4

Bondage Monkey Part 2 Notre Dame

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Endza probably wasn't expecting to ride the horse today. It's one of the most unkind, punishing experiences there is. Her entire weight is focused on her pussy, as a piece of wood wedges its way in, trying to split her in two. It's a test of endurance for her, and one she isn't going to get the opportunity to bear without some added complications.
That's what is best about bondage. This little girl can get all twisted up into interesting positions. She can suffer and scream so sweetly. Endza is resilient and she loves what is happening to her. And any time she needs a break we have a beautiful decoration on hand to turn our attention to. It's getting to be that the only thing our live feeds need is more time to make all of our devious ideas come to fruition.
Duration: 42:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Monkey Part 2

Fetish Pup Wadena

Release Year: 2015
Cast: girl and gay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Delirous Hunter thought she was into fetishes. She showed up on Ot's door step wearing some fancy leather collar and sporting an outfit that screams "Fuck me!" The only problem is that she never found out what was into. He's got fetishes, too. They don't involve just holding her down and sticking his dick in, though. Where's the fun in that?
Instead is going to enjoy Delirous in other ways. She'll be screaming for mercy, swearing that she isn't into it, but a quick check between her legs says otherwise. The pussy never lies. Delirious is wet, ready to receive, and it doesn't matter what words come out of her mouth, though. OT just has one thing he wants to hear. He'll stop with the whipping and caning when she agrees to stay with him as his slave. She doesn't take very much convincing.
Her time with isn't her favorite. She's locked in a cage but he makes sure to take care of all of her needs. She may think that the time spent in metal bondage is the worst, but she is in for a few surprises when he finally lets her out. Her muscles are sore and stiff from her long time locked away. He's going to help her stretch, with a little help from the rack.
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Pup

Pussy - Prison Strap Hartly

Cast: Pussy
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Pussy is a real piece of meat, you can tell by what she is willing to do to degrade herself for your pleasure, and how much pain she takes just to amuse you. For example, the bitch smokes but we don't let her have cigarettes. Occasionally, we will offer a cigarette if she will debase herself in some way, piss or licking the toilet, things like that.
One time she begged for a cigarette and said she would crawl outside, in the snow (it is cold in Hell!) and shit in front of everyone in return for a cigarette. Now you may think that is just about her having a strong addiction, but she does not even smoke that much. She just needs to be utterly and totally degraded as much as possible.
And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this bitch get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.
This is a side note, but one thing we loved about this cunthole was her absolute and unwaivering submission. She was just so natural, she grunted like a pig with no real training to do so, she knew exactly what position to assume, she seemed to thrive in chains. She was one of the most natural pieces of meat we have ever seen in Hell!
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy - Prison Strap

Sexual Flogging Schellsburg

Cast: Master Hines ,Dee Williams
Genres: Big Tits ,natural boobs ,master ,shaved ,Athletic ,Blonde ,other hair color ,Straight ,slim ,Black
Learn how to use flogging on a your partner’s breasts and genitals for intense erotic stimulation, whether for heightened pleasure or agonizing punishment. Master Hines and Darling demonstrate dozens of techniques and refined skills for flogging a person’s tits, pussy, asshole, and clit, and even penetrating them with a flogger.
Duration: 38:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual Flogging

Время генерации страницы 0.11384 секунды с 9 запросами