Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Billy Nix New Toy Paoli

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Billy Nix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
Beautifully adorned Billy Nix is trussed up and dropped off on the doorstep of O.T. with a nice note telling him to have his way with her. She's bound and gagged, but it says that it's from her and so who is he to doubt it?
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Billy Nix New Toy

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose Shannon

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.
Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Transit Turbo Cedar Hill

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Rain DeGrey finds herself bound in rope, on the floor, in the back of a moving van. When the van stops, PD comes in to play with his new toy. He brings Rain into the house for a shower and some rest in a cage before their long journey across the country.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4942kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transit Turbo

Mommy's Girl: Anal Slut Didn't Save Enough Pussy For Step-Mommy Sugar Land

Cast: Cherie DeVille ,Ella Nova ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: Dildo ,Bondage ,bottom ,Leather ,other hair color ,shaved ,Straight ,fake boobs ,Gag ,Spanking
Ella Nova is pacing nervously before her step- Cherie DeVille arrives to meet her new fiance Derrick Pierce. Cherie has typically been very possessive of Ella, right down to Ella’s slutty cunt. Derrick has no idea that his future -in-law is part owner of Ella’s ass, and tries to reassure his blushing bride-to-be that she has nothing to worry about, they will all get along fine, as long as Cherie can respect him as the man of the house. To underline his point, he puts submissive Ella through her paces with a sexy spanking, pussy clamps, deep throating on her knees, and a passionate fuck in the living room. Cherie arrives an hour early and catches the excited couple in the act. She makes quick work of insulting their home decor, the flower arrangement, their restaurant choice, and the engagement ring. Once Derrick has left the house, she really digs into the meat of the issue, which is that Ella has been giving up her pussy before the ceremony. Cherie flips her little step-slut over and gives her a strict over-the-knee spanking, followed by a massive anal dick-down in tight leather bondage. Ella drools and moans around her favorite ball-gag while Mommy stuffs a huge dildo deep in her ass and paddles it a scarlet red. Derrick is furious when he comes home to find Cherie balls-deep in his fiance. Pulling Cherie’s dick out of Ella, he puts her on her knees and has Ella watch as her dominering lesbian Mommy sucks his cock. Flogging and zapping Cherie’s tits to keep her on task, Derrick eventually finds he doesn’t have to Cherie’s submission anymore, as she is turned on and can’t wait to get fucked and humiliated. Derrick grabs Cherie by the hair, pushing her face in her ’s snatch and rails her cunt from behind. She begs to cum, but first Derrick makes her admit that he is in charge. Tied spread-eagle, Cherie has one more surprise, which is her -in-laws cock in her ass. Cherie yells around her ball gag as Derrick slides his cock between both her holes and has Ella rip off her nipple clamps. Cherie cums heavily from the degrading anal fuck, despite herself, and once untied makes the rest of the night about training Ella in how to properly serve a cock with both her ass and her mouth. Ella repays in kind, stuffing four fingers into Cherie to stroke Derrick’s cock in her ass.
Duration: 1:34:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl: Anal Slut Didn't Save Enough Pussy For Step-Mommy

Endurance Willsboro

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Flogging ,High Heels ,Spanking ,drool ,Fingering ,Vibrator ,Foot Torment ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,Leather
A self-proclaimed painslut, Ariel X promises that she can take whatever is dished out. She says she loves intense orgasms and finds that when she comes in bondage it is especially good.
She learns that if she wants to come during this shoot, she’s going to have to earn it. Her knees are in agonizing in pain with both legs strapped tightly down to hard wooden boards. Her hands grasp at the air helplessly, cinched behind her back with tight leather straps. A pulley attached to her wrists provides little support for her upper body. Fulfilling her vow to take what is dished out to her, Ariel X endures intense spanking, flogging, foot torment, singletailing, and one uncomfortable position after another. It turns out she was telling the truth about how much she enjoys orgasms in bondage.
Later, when the ass hook tied to her hair, Ariel X begs to be let down. With a sadistic chuckle, cyd obliges. But these things come with a price and the girl soon finds herself gagging on a cock before it is buried in her pussy. Pair this with the vibrator and Ariel X’s contorted body writhes in orgasm - the reward she has earned for her endurance.
Duration: 32:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endurance

Penny Barber Playtime with Penny Midrand

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Suffice it to say that when the time comes, Penny doesn't want Rain to stop using her, no matter what she says or how much she struggles.
Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber Playtime with Penny

Bobbi Dylan Ardsley

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
When he threatens to cut her nipples off with the giant scissors she just grimaces. Her clothes in tatters around her body. The cute little panties are the last vestige of her modesty. Those two are cut away to reveal a full bush. What do you do with a bush like that? Trim it and make them eat it of course!
When the vibrator is applied to her exposed pussy she writhes uncontrollably. She wanted it so bad yet it's almost too much. OT doesn't care. He mashes her clit and she cums over and over again.
Duration: 32:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bobbi Dylan

Время генерации страницы 0.18872 секунды с 9 запросами