View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 10:09 AM   #8458
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied Tuckasegee

It's easy to fall out of an exercise regime, unless you have tied down your schedule of course... well I had asked my guy to make sure I was tied on my treadmill, that would make sure I went for a run! In my spandex gym pants I try hard to keep up, and upright, as he has the control and turns up the speed on me. I trot making my breasts bounce in my bodysuit and butt cheeks jiggle in my white leggings, and he has to take a closer look at my behind when he sees that!
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 127.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied

Marica‘s Pole Cedar Island

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English
Marica Hase is visiting from Japan. To show our hospitality we gave this Japanese cutie a pole. There are none like it and it is all hers. It runs the length of her body, is made of black and pitted iron, and has just enough shackle points on it to make sure her limbs are never free.
She was nervous about it at first. It is her first time experiencing the kind of total restriction that comes with metal device bondage. But in spite of her initial reticence this bound beauty begins moaning in no time, along with other, equally enticing sounds. She sounds like an anime kitten. So pleasing to our ears.
Duration: 57:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7292kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica‘s Pole

Hot Webbing Fox River Grove

Being sprayed down with hot glue is not the most painful experience in the world but it is surely one of the most uncomfortable. It hits Katharine Cane's skin like burning spider webs. That is not the worst that PD plans to do to her. It is just a way to show her that no matter what she thinks she will never know what is coming next. Not that she would want to. Knowing the kinds of devious devices PD has waiting for her would just make her more anxious. She will have plenty of time to enjoy each piece of cold iron he locks her into, there is no need to worry about that.
Duration: 1:00:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5641kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Webbing

Penny Barber Playtime with Penny Plantsville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Suffice it to say that when the time comes, Penny doesn't want Rain to stop using her, no matter what she says or how much she struggles.
Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber Playtime with Penny

Therapy for Dixie - Part 3 Parsippany

As part of her therapy, he binds Dixie's tits with clear tape. More gray tape is used to secure her body to the post. He walks away and leaves Dixie. He soon returns with a rubber swim cap. Gray tape and then black tape is wrapped all over her head securing it to the post as well. Dixie at this point cannot move an inch. She probably can't even move a half inch. She's left once again with the vibrator still running. The vibrator is then set to "High". Nose hooks add to dixie's bondage as well. Then to add a little more pain to the mix, her bound tits and thighs are slapped with a long thin paddle.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 745.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

Transit Turbo East Baldwin

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Rain DeGrey finds herself bound in rope, on the floor, in the back of a moving van. When the van stops, PD comes in to play with his new toy. He brings Rain into the house for a shower and some rest in a cage before their long journey across the country.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4942kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transit Turbo

Held Accountable Loreto

As he strips her of her clothes and dignity she apologizes and pleads for forgiveness. It's not so easy. Now that he's seen whats under her skirt he's not about to let her get away without having a little fun. She needs to be punished for her transgressions and OT is going to enjoy every second of it.
Stuck in stocks Lily has her legs spread wide. A bit gag holds her mouth open and the drool flows freely. OT wants to make her face as hideous as her soul. He puts a dental gag in her mouth to open her face up and then wraps her head. She's now just a face hole.
Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Held Accountable

Время генерации страницы 0.13390 секунды с 9 запросами