View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 08:55 AM   #1801
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I Came Inside My Stepdaughter vol.6 - Scene 4 Norristown

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Diabolic
Cast: Mike Mancini, Vanessa Sky
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Old Young, Latina, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Gagging, Stepdaughter
Video language: English
The girls have come prepared with plenty of toys, Lucille uses a double ended dildo to fuck Briana, both girls pleasuring each other at once in a gorgeous display of genuine pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Came Inside My Stepdaughter vol.6 - Scene 4

Thank You Stepdaddy!! I Feel Like I Owe You... La Mata

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Filthy Rich, Kelsey Kane
Genres: Blonde, Hardcore, Masturbation, Small Tits, Teen, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Gagging, Stepdaughter
Sun's out, buns out, right!? Wrong. Kelsey Kane is grounded and she isn't allowed to go anywhere. But big fuckin' deal, sneaking out is how she got grounded in the first place.
Duration: 39:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14630kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thank You Stepdaddy!! I Feel Like I Owe You...

Petite Slut Nerea Falco Shaves Head and Gets Gang Fucked in Public! Feeding Hills

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Irina Vega ,Max Cortes ,Nerea Falco ,Lady Nala
Genres: brunet ,Vaginal Fisting ,Petite ,Blonde ,Hand Gagging ,Head Shaving ,Discipline ,foreskin ,slim ,Curvy ,shaved
What do you do when your slutty best friend fucks the person that you hate most in the world. For Irina Vega it isn’t enough to just confront Nerea Falco about the issue in a private location where the two can hash out their differences or walk away from each other forever. Instead she brings her meanest friend and fellow whore Lady Nala to call out Nerea’s bullshit in the most public of settings and shame the bitch into apologizing for her slutty ways. Standing on the edge of Barcelona’s most famous museum Irina asks Nerea a simple question, “Did you fuck my enemy?” And with great shame and humility Nerea admits to her transgression. With the discipline of the master tormenter of an ancient medieval court she says nothing and instead strips the bitch naked so her whore nature will be on display for everyone coming and going from the prestigious museum. She then has Nerea kneel before and beg for forgiveness as Lady Nala shaves her head bald. She pouts and pleads with Irina for mercy but she finds none. She is then coerced into parading around the public plaza wearing only her high heels while holding a sign that reads, “I fucked the enemy.” And thus begins a long march of shame all around the historic back streets and scenic tourist traps of this ancient city. Satisfied with the first stage of Nerea’s punishment, the sadist Irina then takes her female slave to a local tavern so a select group of local patrons can spend some detailed and quality time humiliating Nerea in a slightly more intimate session. With the help of Max Cortes and Steve Holmes, Nerea receives corporal punishment and impact play while being beaten with a heavy leather flogger and a cane while the audience cheers on and revels in her pathetic attempts to seek approval and redemption. She entreats her best friend to understand that she knows that she was wrong to fuck the enemy but her screams are inaudible with cocks throat fucking her and hands choking her fragile neck. Max and Steve take turns fucking her whore holes and making her give them blow jobs while Nala practices face sitting and makes Nerea suck her pussy against her will. As the orgy continues Nala is gets a vaginal fisting by Nerea all the way up to her elbow and she has first of many multiple orgasms. Finally when Irina feels that Nerea has learned her lesson she allows Max and Steve to cum all over her cleanly shaved head. Pouting and promising that she will never do something like this again, Nerea is finally tossed to ground and made to clean the floor with her tongue. The crowd only looks on, laughs, and revels in her public disgrace.
Duration: 1:10:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite Slut Nerea Falco Shaves Head and Gets Gang Fucked in Public!

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging Beloit

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it’s time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose Bowler

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.
Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2 Thacker

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
The way a scene builds up starts at the very beginning. Siouxsie Q has her arms in a box tie and her mouth stuffed full of rags. Ot wraps tape around her face to keep the gag in place and that's it, she knows. The only reason someone would bother gagging her so well is if they were planning on really making her scream. With pussy clamps lined with copper it becomes very apparent how we're planning on getting her to vocalize her discomfort.
Surprisingly it isn't the shocks running through her that bring tears to Siouxsie's eyes. We do these live feeds for a reason and you never know what it's going to take to get the slut to break. For her it isn't some current running through her pussy, but the feeling of a flogger coming down on it with full force. We're brutal with our tools, there is no doubt about that, and even when tears start to run down her face we don't let up.
She accepts getting pumped a lot more easily. She is afraid of it, but at least it doesn't hurt. At least not at first. What she doesn't realize, until it's too late, as that having her pussy and nipples pumped will make those areas so much more sensitive. The lightest touch across her clit is enough to drive her wild. When Elise latches a clothes pin onto it and starts vibrating it with the celebrator the ecstasy is almost agonizing. She should have known something terrible was coming when we put the ball gag in her mouth but compared to the rags it just didn't seem as threatening. Now she knows better.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04387 секунды с 9 запросами