Old 05-01-2024, 12:08 AM   #19550
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Maximum Capacity in Extreme Predicament Bondage

Maximum Capacity in Extreme Predicament Bondage

Cast: Ella Nova ,The Pope
Genres: Tattoo ,Handler ,Humiliation ,Vaginal Penetration ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Predicament Bondage ,Fingering
Video language: English

We begin with Ella standing with her hands above her head. The anxiety is rising as she struggles to free herself. She's not going anywhere and she knows it, but that doesn't make her stop. Her pale skin is turned red quickly as she is tormented with impact. Her ropes become very confining as the scene goes on and the torment follows the same pattern.
Ella is now in a hogtie with her hands bound to her thighs. She is caned and then slowly pulled into the air. This predicament will make it harder and harder for her to maintain or breathe. The torment continues and she eventually is barely on the box any longer.
We spread this little slut out wide and attempt to fist her hungry cunt. She begs to be fisted, then she pleads for it to stop, but then orgasms as her pussy is stuffed to maximum capacity with The Pope's massive fist.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Maximum Capacity in Extreme Predicament Bondage

Riding The Curves

Cast: Aspen O'Hara
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

Aspen has those sexy curves you just want to wrap some rope around. She's so quickly immobilized. Her arms are above her and her gorgeous tits are exposed. Then her perfect butt gets played with.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Riding The Curves

Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Long-legged MILF Amanda has her legs spread wide and tied to either side of the toolcrib workbench, a cloth rag thrown over her head as she awaits her lover and Mistress. Sandra, in skin tight jeans and sexy low cut top, has decided to focus her attentions on the incredibly ticklish soft soles and toes of this bound beauty, and treat her to the intensive pleasures of a Hitachi wand in between those tanned thighs. Uncovering her naked slave, Sandra sets to delivering her delights - and her subs torments - the blonde bombshell's bare breasts bounce within a roped embrace as multiple orgasms are dealt to her. Her gagged squeals become even louder moans once her cleavegag is removed; Sandra wants to hear the full effect of her vibrating administrations!

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3950kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 464.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

Restrained very strictly hogtied on the coffee table, Sydney Hale loves every minute of her struggle time. First the athletic Native American girl is standing in rope, red high heels, skin tight denim jeans and a pretty bra, ballgag secured over long black hair. Soon Sydney's guy moves her face down on to the coffee table for a hogtie predicament she didn't see coming ... blindfolded and barefoot with soles tied around high arches!

Duration: 3:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

I was planning on shooting a Pony Girl Custom with Adara this day, but I had left some gear I needed at another location. I decided to make the best of the situation and do what I could with what I did have. I start the clip with Adara already in her jodphurs and riding shirt. I don't have the riding boots with me, so I put her in some heeled boots. I have her model it a bit before I smack her ass a few times. I like to hear the different sound that different styles of pants make. These have a heavy leather seat. They make a nice sound, but protect Adara's ass very well, lol. I have a very strict posture collar and that goes on next. I'd like to use it in the custom, but it's just to tall to fit properly when she's wearing the armbinder and the harness. The armbinder goes on next. I have to loosen the bindings quite a bit, as Adara is not very flexible. It takes a while to get her in it, but it looks good on her when it is on and buckled tight. I order Adara to turn in a tight circle so we can get a good view of her outfit and bindings. I come back after a short while and tightly bind her legs with leather straps. I pull up a chair and Adara sits as she is not very good at standing in heels. I go to get the head harness and bit gags while Adara waits patiently. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 862.1 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06901 секунды с 9 запросами