View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 09:26 PM   #19546
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Polly waits and squirms in her chair as she awaits what's to come next. I bring back several large pairs of satin panties, but before those go in her mouth, I tie a length of rope in her hair. Her eyes roll back as I wrap the rope tight right up to her scalp. Now the panties get stuffed in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. I have a bit more rope to add before I hogtie her, but before I do, I tie her head back with the hair tie I just added. It's not long before I put Polly on the floor. I am soon binding her ankles and feet. I put her on her stomach. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

Delirious Hunter - Perfect Blondie in Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Rope
Video language: English

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too. Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Delirious Hunter - Perfect Blondie in Bondage

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while, slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.7 MB

Download Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the 10th Annual Miss Taken executive companion showcase presents the pre-auction presentation and demonstration MILF edition! Now, if you are receiving this encrypted video, you are one of our finest connoisseurs. So, let's show what we have for you to peruse tonight.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 857.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

Little Girl Part 4 Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: No Info
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Today is a little different than most live Bars shows. We have had this big titted blonde before, and her appetite is legendary. She wants it hard, she wants it rough and she can never get enough.

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 408.6 MB

Download Little Girl Part 4 Rain DeGrey
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13996 секунды с 9 запросами