Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cherry Kiss - When Cherry Met Chris Diamond (2022) Plains

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Cherry Kiss
Genres: Blondes
Video language: English
A broken-down engine is the perfect excuse for a fuck, at least that’s what Private star Cherry Kiss and Chris Diamond think today they head to the gas station to get some help for their ride, but end up getting horny and heading back home instead! So watch all the action right here as Cherry gets to work on her man’s big cock with a phenomenal deepthroat blowjob before offering up her body for a hot fuck that has her taking it hard and deep until her pussy is covered in cum!
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12012kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Kiss - When Cherry Met Chris Diamond (2022)

Pure Taboo - Dream Girl Cornersville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Seth Gamble, Kenna James
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Fingering, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Reluctant, Face Fucking, shaved pussy, pussy eating
Kelly (Kenna James), a matchmaker, develops an instant attraction and obsession when she meets her newest client, Todd (Seth Gamble). Todd explains that he's come to her because he's tired of letting a computer algorithm dictate his matches, which never works out for him, and wants the matchmaking to be done by a human. Kelly is happy to help and gives him paperwork to fill out. She tells him she'll do whatever it takes to help him finally find his dream girl. Todd seems hopeful as he fills out the paperwork, unaware of Kelly staring at him the whole time.
As the days go by, Kelly keeps finding excuses to bring Todd back in. She claims that she has to ask him more questions that weren't on the forms he filled out. These questions include his likes/dislikes, which start off innocent ('What is your favorite color?') but then get a bit too personal, related to sex ('What are your turn-ons?'). Todd is a bit embarrassed but answers as honestly as he can after she convinces him that his answers will really help narrow the search. She also claims that she needs to take some pictures of him to give his profile the best chance of impressing a potential match. After Todd leaves, Kelly smiles at her camera as she looks through the pictures of him. She makes no move to upload them to her work computer.
Days later, Todd enters Kelly's office once more, looking annoyed but trying to be polite asking her why she brought him in AGAIN. Kelly proudly tells him that she indeed has found his dream girl, sharing some enticing details with him. These enticing details revolve around Kelly herself but are vague enough that Todd doesn't catch on. Todd is surprised, his annoyance instantly disappearing. He's impressed and interested, asking when he'll finally get to meet his match. Kelly assures him that he will -- there's just a few more details they have to iron out to seal the deal.
Todd becomes frustrated, his patience finally pushed to the limit. He tells her he's tired of jumping through all these hoops. It's always one thing after another with her. If Kelly has really found his match, he just wants her contact info and he'll take it from there. Kelly starts to panic but tries to play it cool, making up more excuses to try and convince Todd to keep working with her, but Todd is clearly not interested. Enough is enough -- he's going to leave if Kelly doesn't cooperate. Finally, Kelly admits that SHE's his match -- it's always been her.
They get into a fierce argument with Todd accusing her of tricking him and Kelly insisting that SHE can be Todd's dream girl. All she needs is a chance to PROVE it. She starts coming onto him, using everything she's learned about him through their meetings to try and win him over. Todd is still angry, but finds himself increasingly tempted by a woman throwing herself at him. What has he gotten himself into?
Duration: 41:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Dream Girl

Pure Taboo - An Honest Living Clackamas

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Alex Davis, Anny Aurora
Genres: Blonde, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum On Tits, Reluctant, Submissive, Face Fucking, rimming
Amelia (Anny Aurora), a hardworking and honest housemaid, casts uncertain looks over her shoulder as she cautiously approaches her employer, Mr. Winters. There's something she's been wanting to tell him for months, and today's the day that she's finally going to do it. Yet, she freezes as she stands before Mr. Winters, who is impatiently waiting for her to spit it out. Although Amelia tries her hardest, words fail her, leading Mr. Winters to think she's simply shy about asking for a raise. However, nothing could be further from the truth...
Admitting defeat, she returns to the kitchen to clean the floor, only to be startled by Adam (Alex D), her employer's son. Adam is calculated and cruel, taking great pleasure in tormenting Amelia at every given opportunity. He hasn't shown mercy since the first day she started work. Even though he's not her boss, Amelia feels powerless to stop him from taking what he wants whenever he wants.
As Adam toys with her, he reveals that he knows Amelia was trying to tattle on him. She deserves to be punished for such subordinance... Although Amelia doesn't want to submit to him, she can't afford to lose this job and be left penniless. Once again, as she slowly unties her apron and bends over the counter, she gives in to Adam's demands.
Duration: 38:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - An Honest Living

Busty Milf Boss Fucks Big Geek Cock Mackinac Island

Release Year: 2021
Studio: MomXXX
Cast: Angel Wicky
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
Known across Europe as the sexiest boss in Prague, powerful babe Angel Wicky demands top-quality work from everyone in the office. But if an employee impresses her? The busty blonde MILF will generously thank their efforts! So, when Matty the IT guy fixes Ms. Wicky's broken laptop, she quickly cooks up a delicious treat for him. Spreading her hairy pussy for Matty's enjoyment, the sexy dominatrix asks if he'd take a taste of her sweet juices! How could any Czech lad resist such temptation? Under Angel's commanding guidance, Matty drops his pants to reveal a massive cock, which slips perfectly inside her tight twat for a raunchy office fuck. After bringing his boss into a pussy-trembling climax, Matty get his final reward: covering Angel Wicky's glowing face with a cum facial!
Duration: 27:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Milf Boss Fucks Big Geek Cock

Fishin' For Pussy Prank kara

Release Year: 2023
Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Johnny Love, Kate Dee
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Stepbrother, Cheating, Big ass, shower
.... I'm trying to get ready for a date, what's wrong with you I'm naked!! I don't like you dating that asshole, I thought we had something going... Johnny Love I told you, that was a one-time thing, that can't happen again. Come on, just one more time. You can't tell anyone.... ok? I promise, I pinky promise... Watch as my hot busty stepsis Kate Dee lets me play with her huge voluptuous melons again and twerks her booty up and down my throbbing rod until I explode my swelled-up nuts all over her face!
Duration: 28:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fishin' For Pussy Prank

Blonde Sage Pillar transforms into sexy comic vixen and gets fucked Wetumpka

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Sage Pillar
Genres: 69, American, American Daydreams, Big Dick, Blonde, Blow Job, Brown Eyes, Bubble Butt, Caucasian, Cum in Mouth, Long Hair, Medium Natural Tits, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Piercings, Shaved, Swallowing, Tattoos
Sage Pillar stopes by her neighbor, GI Joey's, house to drop off a package that was accidentally delivered to her. It turns out it's Joey's comic books. This man loves his comic books, and he loves the bad girls in them even more. So after taking a glance at his comics, Joey's imagination takes him on a daydream where Sage stops by his house once more...but this time she is dressed as the naughty girl from his comics, and this naughty girl wants Joey's cock bad. Joey of course fills her pussy with his cock and lives out on of his longest fantasies.
Duration: 26:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Sage Pillar transforms into sexy comic vixen and gets fucked

Detention Can Be A Pleasure Siem Reap

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Veronica Leal
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Creampie, Milf, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex, Shaved Pussy, Tattoos
Alex Charger has detention and Veronica Leal is there to supervise him. Alex tries to ask for help, but Miss Leal isn't interested. She has other things to do, like go to a date that she's late for because of Alex. When her date officially cancels, Veronica goes nuts at Alex telling him that it's all his fault.
After a few moments, Veronica apologizes and tries to make it up to Alex. She has an idea of how they can both make the best of the detention situation. At first, she writes notes asking Alex how big his dick is. Then she writes a note telling Alex she wants to suck his dick. Alex attempts to decline, but Veronica sits in front of him and tells him that she lost her date so he will be fucking her. They begin with Alex eating her pussy, and then Veronica makes good on her promise to suck him off.
Suddenly Alex finds himself in the position of getting to fuck the most popular teacher in school! He gets Miss Leal on her back on the desk, then fucks her in doggy as she leans forward over his chair. Moving to the couch in Veronica's office, Alex takes a seat while Veronica rides him in cowgirl. When Miss Leal turns around and gives it to him in reverse cowgirl, Alex delivers the creampie that she was hoping to get from her cancelled date.
Duration: 31:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8573kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Detention Can Be A Pleasure

Время генерации страницы 0.02252 секунды с 9 запросами