View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 12:30 PM   #8451
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1 Crailsheim

Safa loves being tied up. She sits on a chair as I ask her a few questions about herself, as I get things setup for her bondage today. I'm soon behind her as I help her to her feet. I immediately have her put her wrists behind her back and I start to bind her. I continue binding her. Safa loves this part, and you can tell by the look on her face that she loves the process of being bound tightly. After I have her arms "Box Tied", I decide to have a little fun myself. I grab her by her hair with one hand and grope her large firm tits with my other hand. Safa clearly loves being manhandled as well. I spin her around and smack her ass for a while. She yelps as the ass slaps are administered, but is loving every minute of it. After a while, I sit her back down and I tie a rope into her hair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 671.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

Lust Gravesend

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Demi Sutra is so excited to be tied up she can’t keep herself still, but that’s what the ropes are for anyway, right? As OT ties up her sexy body she wriggles and hops around. She’s just so happy to be tied up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lust

Road Litter Shutesbury

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.
Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Road Litter

Touched By A Stranger Lowber

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Callie Black is a timid flower. With her gorgeous blue eyes and her silky blond hair she's just as innocent as you'd imagine. The moment OT walks onto the stage she's like a deer in headlights. Shaking like a leaf. It doesn't get any better for Callie either. OT puts his hands on her and she draws back.
Ever the creep OT confronts her about her predicament. To worsen her disgust OT makes her look him in the eye as he her most intimate parts. She can't help, but look away. Each time OT scolds her and draws her back in. She denies being turned on, but her wetness says otherwise.
The longer he plays with her the more disgusted she seems. He takes pictures of her pussy and asshole and makes her look at them while he describes all the thousands of people who are going to see her cunt. She seems embarrassed. In the end though she cums through gritted teeth. OT makes her beg to stop.
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Touched By A Stranger

Electra Rayne - Master is Watching Mayesville

Electra Rayne is a good slave. When her Master orders her to a stranger's hotel room she's on time and dressed sexy. Master is watching her every move and telling her exactly how to please the stranger."Strip for him.""Crawl to him.""Get him off."After the stranger has dropped his load on her gyrating ass he's got a proposition for her. She's invited to a bondage party. She hesitates, but her Master is quick to correct her. In the box, in the hood, with handcuffs, she's taken away to a dungeon.She can't see where she is or who she's with. There's a new stranger and her Master is no longer talking to her. Her holes are and she's interrogated. On the spot she has no idea what to say. She's punished for every word.When it's time to give her an orgasm she's reluctant. She needs her Master's permission. What will she do?
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electra Rayne - Master is Watching

RealTimeBondage - Claire Adams - Duct Fuct Doll Part 2 Korba

Claire is one of the most flexible performers we've had. Dee begins tying her in a simple hogtie, but soon that hogtie gets tighter and Claire is bent in an impossible position. On her side the hogtie even as tight as it is isn't too bad. Once she's flipped on her front her body is pressed down pushing her forward which makes the tie unbearable, but bear it she must. Her feet and tits are caned until she is sobbing. That sweet sob of a woman who knows there is much more to come. Her makeup smears down her face. Then she's pulled up onto her knees still in the hogtie.
Duration: 33:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19904kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Claire Adams - Duct Fuct Doll Part 2

RealTimeBondage - Rockys Road Part 2 - Rocky Emerson Farner

Rocky gets caned and has to eat a disgusting shake.
Rocky sits on her throne waiting for the heavy caning she deserves. Her ass is pushed out so she can't move an inch. Even wiggling away from the strokes is impossible. It's time for a little protocol. Each time she gets hit she must count, show gratitude, and ask for another. It's not just her ass that gets hit though. Her feet and thighs have to get some too. Her back doesn't escape the torment, it gets the whip.
Six cans are brought out for Rocky to choose from. She is to pick three of them. The contents of which are put in a blender. Once the concoction is mixed the aroma begins filling the room. Everyone on set has to smell it. She's chosen tomatoes, olives, and food. Rocky must eat ask much as she can. She's going to be sick!
Duration: 58:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11261kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Rockys Road Part 2 - Rocky Emerson

Время генерации страницы 0.07264 секунды с 9 запросами