luisaYa На правильном пути
Default 21sextreme - A Willing Pet

21sextreme - A Willing Pet

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Laurah
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, blonde, one on one
Video language: English

Mugur´s has her own caged pet, Laurah. The Master doesn´t hesitate to spoil all the pleasures the slave could offer and in return she offers only pain and pussy busting fucks. But that´s how it works, and apparently the submissive Laurah fully accepts her fate. And while she sits there, with sore pussy and tits, the Master´s cum covering her face, we know. Laurah will remain Mugur´s pet once and forever.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:52
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2728kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 673.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - A Willing Pet

India Summers

Release Year: 2015
Cast: India Summers
Genres: BDSM, Threesome, Domination, Hardcore

Horny slave India Summers wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 55:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download India Summers

Darina Nikitina - incredible reverse prayer

Darina is back! She did some ultra tight elbow bondage when she was here before, and usually girls can do either elbow bondage OR reverse prayers. But not both. It's a different kind of flexibility. Well, be amazed: Darina can do a reverse prayer! And a tight one! She must be one of the most awesome young bondage talents we have ever seen. It's incredible what this girl can handle. She is one of the absolute best, and she definitely should have her own bondage website! Great gagged struggle too, don't miss this!

Duration: 4:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11683kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 387.0 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - incredible reverse prayer

Please me!

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Mallory Mallone
Genres: Brunette ,natural boobs ,Pain ,Electro Clamp ,Corporal Punishment ,Nylons Stockings ,EMS Pads ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,Collar

Episode 3: Red-haired all natural beauty Mallory Malone doesn't look like the sort of girl who's looking for trouble, but trouble finds her in the way of electrosex and BDSM in her stimulating update.
Collared and chained to the floor, I make sure I get my share of pleasure. I zap her ass and body with the cattle prod. She screams, but I turn on the EMS pads scattered around her body. She eats my ass, but she also stimulates me with her involuntary contractions and spams from the pads. Finally, I reciprocate with the Magic Wand to her clit and my fingers in her pussy.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 677.3 MB

Download Please me!

Overhead tie for Melisa Mendini

The famous Melisa Mendini is back for more bondage! If you want to see her in ropes, this is the only place to see that, because Melisa does not shoot any other rope bondage content with other producers. She is so stunning! Today, we tie her in a really helpless position: the overhead tie. She is completely exposed and vulnerable. Melisa loves doing kinky shoots, and she always looks hot in rope!

Duration: 4:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14581kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 476.2 MB

Download Overhead tie for Melisa Mendini
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09899 секунды с 9 запросами