Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Griffin & Lorenzo raw

Griffin & Lorenzo raw

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Griffin, Lorenzo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Jocks, 69, Rimming, Kissing, Interracial, Cumshots

After seeing Lorenzo with Noah Riley, I knew exactly who I wanted to put him with for his first full-sex scene. Griffin! I admit it, I wanted an easy shoot where the two guys would instantly connect and have amazing chemistry. I was not disappointed. I basically chased these two around for 45 minutes while they did their thing. I only had to chime in if Lorenzo was blocking whatever it was he was doing (he is still learning to let the camera in) and of course stop to take some photos. These two are nicely matched. Lorenzo seems to be a bossy Top, though he admits he can take a 9 inch cock, albeit with a lot of elbow grease, and says he has really liked getting fucked. But you can tell he moves like a Top. I have likely said it before, but the best Tops are also experienced bottoms.Griffin is usually showing off his cock sucking skills, and Lorenzo is impressed, but I think Griffin was equally impressed with Lorenzo's oral skills. He focused on his head, and it drove Griffin crazy with desire. You can also tell Lorenzo loves to eat ass! Chomp!Slightly different ending as Lorenzo bust his load first inside Griffin, then I hustle up from the floor to catch Griffin nutting. Lorenzo cock is just about limp, but the two nearly nut at the same time.And you can tell Lorenzo is going to give us a great show every time. He laps up Griffin's cum and spits it into his mouth!

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 736.9 MB

Download Griffin & Lorenzo raw

OnlyFans Max Konnor ExTwink (Robledoxxx99)

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present Max Konnor & ExTwink (Robledoxxx99) in a latest hot video scene update where Max fucks Robledo doggy style and cums in his ass.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 832.2 MB

Download OnlyFans Max Konnor ExTwink (Robledoxxx99)

Disruptive Films - Her Husband's A Bottom

Marcus (Dillon Diaz) is a seemingly happily married man who works with his pregnant wife Kelly (Liz Revamped). One day, Marcus tells Kelly he has to check on a job site while she stays at the office. As soon as Marcus is at the construction site, he immediately uses a hookup app to call a Jim (Pierce Paris) over. This isn't Marcus's first time fucking around on his wife, but it will be a time to remember.

Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4110kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 985.1 MB

Download Disruptive Films - Her Husband's A Bottom

MDM-Artur & Gilzinho

Video language: English

Talk about lost files! I forgot we were in DC for a couple of days and Remy found out Jordan was there. He high tailed it to town so they could meet and hang out. I came back from dinner to find out they had been fucking. Fortunately, Woo had hung back and in true BK form he grabbed a camera...

Duration: 21:02
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 476.5 MB

Download MDM-Artur & Gilzinho

Tim Tales - Alexandro Cabrera, Gus Torres

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

New cutie in town! Meet Venezuelan bombshell Gus Torres. That Latino bottom is the newest, cutest thing in Barcelona. Those pouty lips and that sexy smile will make you fall hard for him. Just as Alexandro Cabrera did. It's love at first sight under the warm Barcelona sun. Get ready for a hot breeding session. W

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7366kbps
Audio: 332kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tim Tales - Alexandro Cabrera, Gus Torres
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10172 секунды с 9 запросами