View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 07:07 PM   #67529
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Turn it up (Lance Luciano & Chris Bines)

Turn it up (Lance Luciano & Chris Bines)

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Lance Luciano & Chris Bines
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral sex, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshot, Kissing, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Safe Sex

Lance Luciano's treasure trail ends at his fat, uncut cock, which is lodged firmly in Chris Bines' grasp. Chris has so many choices. Kiss? Nipple play? Just go for the cock? Cock wins out and Chris works it with hands and mouth. Chris' face getspletely covered with drool from sucking Lance's monster with abandon. The closely clipped hairs on Chris' muscular torso contrast with Lance's smooth swimmer's physique. Lance returns the blow job, turning Chris over to feast on the globes of his buttocks. Chris moans passionately, reaching back to spread his buns for Lance to fuck him. The tissues of Chris' hole part to make way for that thick, rock-hard cock, making every nerve tingle. Lance's swinging balls slap Chris' thighs. Chris issues a cry of warning as hot cum erupts from his cock. Lance tears off the condom and coats Chris' abs with a hot load of jizz.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4656kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 845.4 MB

Download Turn it up (Lance Luciano & Chris Bines)

Bareback Me Ferdinand & Leonel p.2

Studio: Bareback Me Daddy
Cast: Ferdinand & Leonel

Young Leonel stands in his underwear, as he works up a stiff one. Then moves in to suck his big dick, before the skinny boy takes him from behind. The two move to a bed, where the bareback fucking continues, before Leonel Cums on the fat man's asshole and then breeds him.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 685.6 MB

Download Bareback Me Ferdinand & Leonel p.2

OnlyFans Jonah Wheeler, Mark LAX

Studio: OnlyFans

Bearded Jonah Wheeler fucks Mark LAX and cums with him in the end.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 789.9 MB

Download OnlyFans Jonah Wheeler, Mark LAX

IrmaosDotados - Victor Ferraz & Kevin Nuff

Video language: English

After a night of partying at the clubs, Tristan Mathews brings Jed Athens back to his place to suck his cock and get his ass fucked. Jed feeds him some dick before plowing his big dick into Tristan's tight ass and flooding it with his man milk.

Duration: 48:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3076kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download IrmaosDotados - Victor Ferraz & Kevin Nuff

Bossy Aries & Darius

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Anal/Ora Sex, Toys, Big Dick, BlowJob, Cumshots

I know that Booker has bottomed a half dozen times before, but something about the way we approach it, he really enjoys it!I wanted to do Jacek's cumshot a little different, so we just kind of fade into him nutting into Booker's open hole while he lays upside down against the bed. Jacek fills him up and geeeez, we get some amazing cum play. YOU will shoot your own load during his cum shot!Leaving everyone with very satisfying cum shots all the way around!

Duration: 22:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2178kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 385.6 MB

Download Bossy Aries & Darius
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09812 секунды с 9 запросами