luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sado Gathering

Sado Gathering

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.
Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S &M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sado Gathering

Sexy Blonde Cougar is Destroyed in Device Bondage

Cast: Helena Locke ,The Pope
Genres: The Pope ,Submission ,Pain ,Flogging ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,Handler ,toned ,Blonde ,unshaved

Helena has proven that she can handle the most diabolical bondage and torment, but can she take what comes next? Her first showing was impressive and we know that The Pope isn't going to stop there. He is going to take it deep into the next level, and if anyone can handle it, it's Helena. She begins belted to a pole in a standing position, and the assault on her begins instantly. She is blindfolded and left to deal with the demons in her own mind while he torments her body. An orgasm eases the suffering temporarily before it all resumes. Next she is shackled to a box with her ass in the air. Flogging, paddling, and other activities turn her flesh into a bright red canvas of pain and suffering. Again she is rewarded with orgasms, and then on to the finale. She is spread eagle on the floor. This is when things go from bad to worse. She endures brutal torment that takes her as close to the edge as she has ever been. The final orgasms are going to be earned through tease and denial. She has endured another grueling session with The Pope and is a stronger slut for it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sexy Blonde Cougar is Destroyed in Device Bondage

Recapturing yultsi part 4

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

After the last bitter experience on her tender tits, Yultsi now seems to have lost her all resistance, and ready for any further torment that Dr Lomp is to decide for her. Poor girl is constantly and hysterically weeping, even when no instrument is touching her body. However, the cruel master is determined to push more, and now will whip this poor girl's back with a spicy bullwhip.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12261kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Recapturing yultsi part 4

Blue Satin Shirt Part I

My arms were pulled tightly together. All I could do was bite down hard on my blue ballgag. Thankfully Johnny used leather straps and didnt tie my single sleave to my ankles. I love hogties but I fealt pretty restricted with the single sleave, corset, and ballgag. I hope you like me struggling around and trying to play the damsel in distress rather then showing how much infact liked it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 114.2 MB

Download Blue Satin Shirt Part I

Body Play

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

With a name like Scarlet De Sade how could anyone resist playing with her? Her pretty little toes match her pretty little dress. Don't even get us started with her tits. They're huge! Once she's tied up she checks out her bondage. She wiggles and even suspends herself. She bends forward to reveal her sexy little white cotton panties. On closer inspection OT sees her lip peaking through.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Body Play
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12114 секунды с 9 запросами