luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lupus Pictures - Room 34

Lupus Pictures - Room 34

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

The film tells the story of a girls' school closed. More precisely, we observe a day in the life of occupants of the room number 34.
On the morning checking under the bed of one of the girls found out the trash.

Format: avi
Duration: 35:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1466kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 410.2 MB

Download Lupus Pictures - Room 34

India Summer shackled down and used hard by two cocks at once, massive orgasms!!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: India Summer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, MILF, Domination, Hardcore

Her fit flesh is oiled up to a high gleam that brings out her muscles. Her pussy exposed on one side, her well trained mouth is on the other. The plan is simplicity in itself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 619.6 MB

Download India Summer shackled down and used hard by two cocks at once, massive orgasms!!

Service Sessions: House Routines

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: Tattoo ,master ,Humiliation ,other hair color ,Discipline ,slim ,Rough Sex ,Oral Sex ,Straight ,Bondage
Video language: English

Torn learns the routines of the Upper Floor, starting with the morning workouts, preparing herself for service, and serving the men in the lounge.

Duration: 37:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 836.7 MB

Download Service Sessions: House Routines

Beat the Brat 2 Penny Barber

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Waxing, Domination

When Cyd straps her down to the table she thinks it's going to be another light bondage session she can just laugh at. When Cyd starts pumping up her tits she doesn't know what to think.

Format: m4v
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 858.3 MB

Download Beat the Brat 2 Penny Barber

Bondage xxx Party Part III

I work feverishly to place my adorable little girlfriend, Whitney Morgan, into a secure hogtie with rope. As I delightedly take the reins on our bondage xxxx party, I show Whitney that I am not as innocent as I may appear. She still has a cleave gag in her mouth to keep her quiet for this delectable predicament. And, I grab the paddle, because my sweetheart needs a little discipline. I pop Whitney on the ass playfully with the paddle and then a little harder. Then, I take another paddle that has a fleece side and rub her gently with the soft material. Finally, she gets what's coming to her! I snatch the hitachi and then heartily torture her panties bound clit, over and over again. But, I'm not really a Domme at heart (even though I thoroughly enjoy watching my Whitney squirm), and I eventually untether the rope and release her. What a great sleepover!

Duration: 12:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2106kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 213.6 MB

Download Bondage xxx Party Part III
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09135 секунды с 9 запросами