Old 04-29-2024, 03:19 PM   #2224
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Humongous cocks vol.#12 Sparrows Point

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Falcon Studios
Cast: Ryan Patrick, Antonio Biaggi, Chad Hunt, Cole Streets, Drew Peters, Element, J.T. Sloan, Jay Ross, Josh Powell, Joshua Adams, Michael Brandon, Rick Gonzales, Riley Porter, Robert Collins
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Compilation, Big Dicks, Muscle, Hairy, Uncut Cocks, Interracial, Latin, Masturbation, Outdoor Sex, Piercings, Rough Sex, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesomes
Humongous Cocks 12 features legendary cocks from classic Raging Stallion and Falcon scenes from Party in the Rear, Diamond Auto, The Backroom, Ten Pound Tube Steak, Stick It In !, and Shock, Part 2.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:17
Video: 640x464, XviD, 1797kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humongous cocks vol.#12

Man Power El Jobean

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Landon Conrad & Tyson Tyler
Genres: Muscle, Hairy, Black, Interracial, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Foreskin, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshots, Masturbation
Landon Conrad and Ty Tyler are lip locked in an embrace. Landon's perfectly chiseled muscles pulse against Ty's glistening skin. Ty can't resist going down on Landon's thick rock hard rod. He opens his throat wide for him and devours every inch like a champion. Landon bends Ty over, to get at that sweet, perfectly round, smooth ass. Landon grasps and slurps like he's never had it so good. Untamed, he takes Ty's ass and probes it deep with his manly circumference-- First by letting Ty ride it. Ty gallops on that meat like it was a race to finish, then Landon takes over and dominates Ty on his backside. Landon pulls Ty's legs wide and plunges into the deep, pumping harder and harder until he can't hold back any longer. Ty sucks out the cum explosion before finally releasing his own load all over the sweat drenched floor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4644kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 858.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Man Power

Griffin & Lorenzo raw Oeiras

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Griffin, Lorenzo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Jocks, 69, Rimming, Kissing, Interracial, Cumshots
After seeing Lorenzo with Noah Riley, I knew exactly who I wanted to put him with for his first full-sex scene. Griffin! I admit it, I wanted an easy shoot where the two guys would instantly connect and have amazing chemistry. I was not disappointed. I basically chased these two around for 45 minutes while they did their thing. I only had to chime in if Lorenzo was blocking whatever it was he was doing (he is still learning to let the camera in) and of course stop to take some photos. These two are nicely matched. Lorenzo seems to be a bossy Top, though he admits he can take a 9 inch cock, albeit with a lot of elbow grease, and says he has really liked getting fucked. But you can tell he moves like a Top. I have likely said it before, but the best Tops are also experienced bottoms.Griffin is usually showing off his cock sucking skills, and Lorenzo is impressed, but I think Griffin was equally impressed with Lorenzo's oral skills. He focused on his head, and it drove Griffin crazy with desire. You can also tell Lorenzo loves to eat ass! Chomp!Slightly different ending as Lorenzo bust his load first inside Griffin, then I hustle up from the floor to catch Griffin nutting. Lorenzo cock is just about limp, but the two nearly nut at the same time.And you can tell Lorenzo is going to give us a great show every time. He laps up Griffin's cum and spits it into his mouth!
Duration: 33:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 736.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Griffin & Lorenzo raw

Super size me! vol.10 Halstad

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus, Bareback Monster Cocks
Cast: Tyler Dee , Ethan White , Kris Wallace , Alejandro Marbena , Benjamin Dunn , Devon LeBron , Dick Casey , Jace Reed , Matt Johonson
Genres: Exclusive, Double Penetration, Big Cocks, European, Young Studs, Fucking, Sucking, Big dick, Interracial, Rimming, Black
Is it really possible to have too much of a good thing? Not when ites to cock, that’s for sure – as this double-digit hit series continues to prove time and time again! Whether it’s the Caucasian delights of Kris Wallace and Dick Casey or the black magic of Devon LeBron and Alejandro Marbena, this tenth episode (like its predecessors) never fails to pull a punch; as hungry ass after hungry ass gets ridden without mercy by some of the biggest dicks in the biz! Believe us when we tell you that some of these fuck-holes will never be the same again.
Duration: 1:21:42
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2134kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super size me! vol.10

Время генерации страницы 0.05421 секунды с 9 запросами