View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 02:07 PM   #100671
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

OnlyFans - Roman Mercury and Adam Russo Fort Mill

Watch these hot guys indulge their secret fantasies with their hot buds. When the girls are nowhere to be seen, these guys let their carnal desires take over as their testosterone feeds their need to get off... with each other!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Roman Mercury and Adam Russo

Lucio Davoli and Nelso Garcia Mango

Brazilian big dick fucker Lucio Davoli is back in our studios for a steamy fuck session with Latino lover boy Nelso Garcia. That bottom cutie sure loves riding thick dick like a true cowboy. Don’t miss an epic creampie à la Timtales, right in his tight culito.
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6310kbps
Audio: 333kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucio Davoli and Nelso Garcia

Griffin & Lorenzo raw Matera

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Griffin, Lorenzo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Jocks, 69, Rimming, Kissing, Interracial, Cumshots
After seeing Lorenzo with Noah Riley, I knew exactly who I wanted to put him with for his first full-sex scene. Griffin! I admit it, I wanted an easy shoot where the two guys would instantly connect and have amazing chemistry. I was not disappointed. I basically chased these two around for 45 minutes while they did their thing. I only had to chime in if Lorenzo was blocking whatever it was he was doing (he is still learning to let the camera in) and of course stop to take some photos. These two are nicely matched. Lorenzo seems to be a bossy Top, though he admits he can take a 9 inch cock, albeit with a lot of elbow grease, and says he has really liked getting fucked. But you can tell he moves like a Top. I have likely said it before, but the best Tops are also experienced bottoms.Griffin is usually showing off his cock sucking skills, and Lorenzo is impressed, but I think Griffin was equally impressed with Lorenzo's oral skills. He focused on his head, and it drove Griffin crazy with desire. You can also tell Lorenzo loves to eat ass! Chomp!Slightly different ending as Lorenzo bust his load first inside Griffin, then I hustle up from the floor to catch Griffin nutting. Lorenzo cock is just about limp, but the two nearly nut at the same time.And you can tell Lorenzo is going to give us a great show every time. He laps up Griffin's cum and spits it into his mouth!
Duration: 33:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 736.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Griffin & Lorenzo raw

HB-Apollo & Luan Vilella Maybeury

Video language: English
We love delivering awesome pairings that really impress, and you have to admit that the sight of hunky straight top Janusz pounding the pale little hole of twinky boy
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 15:11
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 802kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 89.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HB-Apollo & Luan Vilella

TIM-Devin Moreno & Nolan Xhe Mount Victory

Video language: English
jizz splashing started as he gets his cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.
Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5128kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 401.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TIM-Devin Moreno & Nolan Xhe

OnlyFans - Mauro Valiente and Chapokabron Oberlin

Some men just want it more. It is not about winning or losing. It is about how hard you play the game.
Duration: 11:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4911kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 422.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Mauro Valiente and Chapokabron

Andrew and Riley Bracknell

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Andrew, Riley
Genres: muscle body, shaved, tattoo, military, oral, sex toys, buttplug, anal, cumshots
Today's scene is a long one! It's 45-minutes -- so get a , some food, and settle in for a lengthy gander and Andrew and Riley.In it, Andrew bottoms a little bit for us, but can't handle it for too long. He's still getting the handle of taking a dick up his ass While he got a bit of Ja up in him, he immediately knew he wasn't ready. Today though, we get some full-on insertion and a bit of fucking before Andrew calls it off. (We'll get him to bottom, for reals, soon enough.
Duration: 45:18
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 690.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andrew and Riley

Время генерации страницы 0.03197 секунды с 9 запросами