View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 12:32 PM   #1569
Strahuil22

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Strahuil22 Непонятно, что и думать...

Buttman's Ultimate Workout (1990)

Year of production: 1990
Genre: Classic, Feature, Gonzo, Anal, Oral, Swallow, Hardcore, Blowjob, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Hairy, Lingrie, Blonde, Brunette, Facial, Big Cock, Threesome, Cumshot, Pussy Licking
Duration: 01:35:40
Language: English

Director: John Stagliano
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Alexandra Quinn (Credited: Alexandria Quinn), Seymore Butts (Credited: Bubba Brando), Darla Derriere, John Stagliano, Madison, Patricia Kennedy, Randy Spears, Rocco Siffredi, Sunny McKay, Talia James, Tom Byron, TT Boy, Zara Whites (Credited: Zara)

Description:
Honor, 2005: AVN 500 Greatest Adult Films
XRCO Awards, 1990: Winner: Best Video of the Year

Not only did I find five girls with incredible legs and asses, but this is also the hottest sex I've ever shot. This is my ultimate erotic, buns-fetish feature that goes from sultry gyms, to parking structures, to dark alleys, to elegant homes. Again I play video cameraman-for-hire who can't resist getting down on the floor and shooting up at gorgeous bottoms. Again, my obsession gets me in big trouble. I incur the wrath of muscle-bound studs as I sneak butt shots of their round-bottomed workout partners Darla Derriere, Madison, and Patricia Kennedy. Also, I'm hired by Dutch model Zara (in her first video appearance) to help her seduce Italian movie star Rocco Siffredi, who is already distracted. My camera always finds its way to the bottom of things in my search for true love. Along the way, the distraction of voluptuous Talia James keeps my face and camera in the right place. This is the best anal action, ass licking, and ass worship I've ever shot!

Scene Breakdowns:
Scene 1. Patricia Kennedy, TT Boy
Scene 2. Alexandra Quinn, Sunny McKay, Rocco Siffredi
Scene 3. Darla Derriere, Madison, Seymore Butts
Scene 4. Talia James, John Stagliano, Tom Byron
Scene 5. Patricia Kennedy, Randy Spears, TT Boy
Scene 6. Zara Whites, Rocco Siffredi

Video Quality: DVDRip
Video Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 720x540 25fps 1917kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 127kbps
File Size: 1.37 GB