All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Claire Dames Hogtied

Claire Dames Hogtied

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Claire Dames
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Best of all this bondage is not just for show. It is designed to maximize his ability to torment her. That is really the point of putting Claire in such restrictive rope work. It keeps her perfectly positioned for every torment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 781.0 MB

Download Claire Dames Hogtied

Blue Satin Secretary Part III

As I start to struggle, I realize that this tight rope chest harness/elbow tie is inescapable. I toss back and forth on the chair I am still sitting on and effort to loosen the ropes a little to no avail. I'm worried that Johnny may never let me go today! At least I still look pleasantly perky with scarf in my mouth, blue satin shirt still tucked in neatly, blue skirt pulled up just enough to reveal my white panties underneath, lace top stockings seducing your eye downward and silver heels still pumping on the floor. I move around somewhat annoyed, but secretly very pleased, until I lose balance and slither my way to the floor losing my shoes in the tussle. Before long, Johnny comes up and removes the chair behind me, because he doesn't want to see me get hurt. He, then, returns a moment later to make my predicament a little more fun. My knees and ankles are tied tightly with rope already, but, he takes my ankles and ties them up to my wrists in a snug hogtie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download Blue Satin Secretary Part III

Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please.
Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it.
The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.

Duration: 1:10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Flesh of Three

Cast: Lilith Luxe ,Veruca James ,Charlotte Cross ,The Pope
Genres: The Pope ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,brunet ,shaved ,Domination ,Tattoo ,Straight ,slim ,toned

Sometimes there are days that need more of my attention than others. Then there are days that I need more than the average and I have to take what I want. Today is one of those days and it begins with Lilith and Veruca helpless. Veruca is hanging from her ankles in front of Lilith and I make sure that they both get a healthy helping of pussy as well as suffering.
Veruca can't go on and as I remove her from set, I run across Charlotte walking the halls of the castle, so I snatch her ass up and put her in bondage. Remember that I needed more today, and I won't stop just because one of them couldn't go on.The day continues and I put these whore through hell, and they can't wait to go again.

Duration: 50:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Flesh of Three

Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

Release Year: 2024

Anna is a willing to learn novice with a little bit rough manners. However, obedience and devotion einzu-
dye blue are of the master's art.

Format: avi
Duration: 51:58
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1683kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03099 секунды с 9 запросами