View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 06:17 AM   #67502
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tim Kruger, Mateo Zagal and Sancho

Tim Kruger, Mateo Zagal and Sancho

Massive Muscle Fuck Fest ready for you to attend! Tim's legendary cock is in full use by not one, but two gorgeous muscle gods in this epic breeding session. Sancho and Mateo are the perfect duo to worship such massive dick. Those American bottoms are so eager and greedy to share a big cock between them. Under the burning sun of Barcelona, Tim is sure living the dream.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8709kbps
Audio: 331kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Tim Kruger, Mateo Zagal and Sancho

RawFuckClub MrDeepVoice and TheSexyPT

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: MrDeepVoice, The Sexy PT

Well guys, there's a first time for everyone and TheSexyPT (@THES3XYPT) had a few firsts with me. We started off comparing each others thick cocks, then he said he's never kissed a guy before. Guess what? I got to be first! It was cute as fuck. Then I was so lucky to rim his tight hole. God it tasted so fucking good. I was rock hard by this point so he wanked me off like the good lad he is. Then I did the same to him while rimming him. Another first was me licking his cum off his dick after he came Such a bro vid which was loads of fun to make.

Duration: 14:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2356kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 272.6 MB

Download RawFuckClub MrDeepVoice and TheSexyPT

HB Fudendo & David Raposo

Video language: English

jizz splashing started as he gets his cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2720kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 485.8 MB

Download HB Fudendo & David Raposo

Johannes Returns To Bottom - Johannes Lars, Robert Eldrich

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BlakeMason
Cast: Johannes Lars, Robert Eldrich
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

We're not sure where slim British lad Johannes has been for the last 7 years but we're all glad to see him and his pale pink arse back for more fun! You know who else is glad to see him? Sexy new arrival Robert! The two are enjoying a smooch but from the start Robert is playing with that pucker and with both big cocks properly sucked and slurped Robert makes a meal out of his new bottom buddy. His rimming is long and intense, but Johannes needs to be opened up properly for that big boner. Johannes lubes up and slides in, fucking his new friend from behind before Johannes impales his pucker on his pal for a good ride. I'm not sure what's better, the fact Robert turned out to be such a good top or the return of eager Johannes. It's clear this lad hasn't lost any of his passion for dick over the last 7 years and Robert really delivers a great pounding. Their leaping cum loads make for a prefect finish.

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7872kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Johannes Returns To Bottom - Johannes Lars, Robert Eldrich

Hot Fucking of Mario Galeno & Igor Lucios (720p,1080p)

Cast: Mario Galeno, Igor Lucios
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

It's our first official Timtales terrace release. Two gorgeous Brazilians ready to fuck on top of Barceona's skyline. Mario Galeno is all muscled and oiled up. His arms are bigger than ever. And that thick cock is ready for long and deep strokes. He's our alpha rough top by excellence. Igor Lucios is madly in love with him. He's everything he likes in a man. Get ready for a sunny breeding session. Enjoy!

Total size: 1.8 GB in 2 files.

Download Hot Fucking of Mario Galeno & Igor Lucios (720p,1080p)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11357 секунды с 9 запросами