HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default British Brat - Dick Comparison

British Brat - Dick Comparison

Actress name :
Movie Title : British Brat - Dick Comparison
Genre : Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, British Brat, Dirty Talk, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Femdom Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy

Description : What the hell do you call that?! That is a useless piece of something. There is no use for ‘that at all. You couldnt satisfy anyone with that. To be honest you are more feminine that most women and I would be completely ashamed of that.Comparing your little dinkle to an average size cock is laughable and I count on it that every time you get the chance to drop your trousers every single women laughs and runs in the opposite direction. With a boner you are still a pathetic size. Not a grower nor a shower. So you are best just to accept you are a useless pin dick loser. No use for you what so ever.Categories: SMALL PENIS ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS

Duration : 00:05:36
Size : 0,23 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1280x720

Download British Brat - Dick Comparison - 0,23 GB
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.32885 секунды с 9 запросами