View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 11:11 PM   #67484
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default OnlyFans - Timothy Champagne and Globalbrosceo

OnlyFans - Timothy Champagne and Globalbrosceo

Watch these young taut boys explore their newfound lust as they plow each other's asses deep!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:31
Video: 1080x1350, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 553.3 MB

Download OnlyFans - Timothy Champagne and Globalbrosceo

Jet & Trevor RAW

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Chaosmen
Cast: Jet, Trevor
Genres: Blowjob, Rimming, Anal, Muscle, Tattoos, Accidental Cumshots, Bareback, Flip-Flop

I got a glimpse of Trevor's ability to top and bottom during his Edge video with Glenn. I was eager to see him take on a dude in a setting where he could really maneuver and make things happen. Trevor prefers to top, but he also enjoys bottoming, so I knew he would enjoy a flip-flop video.I found out that Jet will actually jerk-off a couple times before doing a shoot. I knew he struggled to Not cum while being fucked, but I had no idea he was resorting to ejaculating before each shoot.Not sure if he was extra extra horny the day we shot this, but we weren't a couple minutes into the oral and he was already telling Trevor to ease up. Team Gay does it best! Trevor decided it was too easy to make him cum so he had Jet Service his rather thick cock. Watch Trevor's face as Jet's teeth and goatee be an issue.They both enjoy rimming, and the ass eating in this video is awesome. I love watching Jet stroke his cock while he happily tongues Trevor's hole. Turnabout is fair play, so Trevor lubes up Jet's hole with spit, making it nice and slippery to push his cock inside. He struggles a bit to find the proper angle, but once he is up and stabilized, he fucks Jet like the pro he is. He eventually pushes Jet flat, fucking him in a more "at home" style... a peral favorite of many a Top.That was making Trevor close, so he flips Jet over and sits on his cock. There is a lot of it falling in and out as they try to find a rhythm, but eventually they hit their stride.Jet's favorite position is on his back, and by now I should know that he then has access to his cock and keeps himself on the edge of busting the entire time.This time out, he pushes it too far, and accidentally blows his load. Trevor is lost for a few moments, but quickly scoops up the cum, slicks up his cock with it, and proceeds to fuck him with his own jizz!I left this in the video as an "outtake" only because you see me drop my camera angle, walk calmly around the bed, and as I am stepping up on to the bed to get another angle. Jet, is shouting, "I'm going to cum again!" I quickly get my camera in place and catch his second misfire.Yep, he cums twice in about 60 seconds!I get some more footage, and he is still trying to not bust. I finally took pity on him and I let Trevor totally fuck the cum out of him. Trevor pulls out and bust a massive load all over Jet's asshole.Jet squeezes out the load and it is quite messy. Trevor shoves his cock back in to help tidy things up.Jet cums three times in this video, but get this, after the shoot, he goes to shower up and yells out to me that he came again while douching his ass! I don't think I have ever met a performer who's prostate is such a hair-trigger button to make someone cum!Some credit has to go to Trevor.

Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

Download Jet & Trevor RAW

Danton Gary, Steve Weaver - Jock Buddies Morning Boners

It begins with a kiss and ends with a bareback ass fucking, as proven by our cast of romantically sizzling men.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5745kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.3 MB

Download Danton Gary, Steve Weaver - Jock Buddies Morning Boners

Glory-Hole Beaut Gives Titus Snow A Hard, Raw Fuck Up The Ass

Cast: Chad Johnstone, Titus Snow
Genres: Blond haired, Glory Hole , Rimming, Shaved, Tattoos, Twinks (18+), Uncut cocks

It's been a long, hard day on set - quite literally as it happens! - so it's no real wonder that the programme host, Titus Snow, is feeling a little jaded and ready to hit the sack. But anyone who knows this handsome beauty will understand that he's never too tired for a bit of cock action; and the unexpected sight of a thick, uncut shaft poking through one of the glory-holes is enough in itself to arouse his keenest attention. Suffice it to say that he's down on that anonymous ramrod with lightning speed; slurping and feasting on every delicious inch like a bitch in season, before turning his back on the aching shaft so that he can take it up his arse.
Given that he has no idea at this point who owns this beautiful joystick, it's a refreshingly kinky display; but ultimately his curiosity simply gets the better of him, as he requests (just as he does on his TV show) that the horny stranger reveals himself. For those fans with a keen eye, the revelation of Chad Johnstone will come as little surprise; and there's no real amazement that the fine display of raw copulation continues unabated once the two buddies are finally in face-to-face combat.
Indeed, Snow is soon riding Johnstone's dick with unabashed gusto; with the cocky little top taking a short break mid-fuck to give Snow's hungry pucker a much-deserved rimming. All the same, it's hard cock that Snow wants - as always! - and it's with almost pained relief that he's again being pummelled for all he's worth and spewing like a fountain as a result. All of which leaves the fellow to jerk out a thick, creamy wad from Johnstone's shaft!

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

Download Glory-Hole Beaut Gives Titus Snow A Hard, Raw Fuck Up The Ass

Twink Takedown With Chris Shine And Andy Adler

The scene begins with Andy Adler and Chris Shine kissing intimately in just their underwear. Chris is wearing gray Gildan brand boxers, meanwhile Andy has on tight white briefs. Chris begins to kiss his way down Andy's chest, stopping briefly to tease sensitive nipples before moving lower still. When Chris finally reached Andy's crotch, he couldn't believe how hard Andy's dick was already. Without hesitation, Chris took hold of Andy's big hard cock in his mouth. Chris sucks on gently on the dick head then takes the entire length down his throat. Andy's big dick makes Chris' eyes water with desire. Furious face fucker Andy thrusts inside the wet mouth. Andy then gets on top of Chris and kisses his neck intimately. Chris has a sexy nipple piercing and Andy finds it fun to tickle with his tongue.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 834.0 MB

Download Twink Takedown With Chris Shine And Andy Adler
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04274 секунды с 9 запросами