His Denial Ritual Part 3

Cast video: Jenna St James
Name: His Denial Ritual Part 3

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,28 GB
Video: 1280x720
Duration: 00:07:50

Genre: Key Holding & Chastity, Boy Girl, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, Chastity Devices, ManyVids
Description: Its the final phase of todays torturous ritual. We need to clean up that dirty pee pee before we put it back in your cage. Dont worry, Ill clean it up for you. Im not stupid, I know you cant be trusted alone in the shower with your cock out. Your cock doesnt deserve freedom anymore. And now that I have your keys, you no longer have those kinds of privileges. Ill keep it safely locked away tonight after your shower, too. Ill give it a much needed break from all this touching and rubbing and denying... And only THEN will you get hard... After youve cooled off... only to be bombarded by my hot ass again against your cage. Ive been touching it for soooo long today. Being locked away for WEEKS and then being teased for hours and HOURS on end... No wonder your normally BIG dick is so small and helpless right now. But I adore your cock this way. The way you lick my pussy, the way you willingly abide by all of the craziness I have in store for you every day I keep you in chastity. Youre learning to love this, arent you, dirty boy? Good, because youre NOT cumming, those days are over. Youre not cumming tonight and youre not cumming EVER ,

DOWNLOAD FILE: His Denial Ritual Part 3 - 0,28 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03819 секунды с 9 запросами