LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tech Support - Part One Kastrup

Cast: Jacob Hansen ,Sebastian Cruz
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English
When the tv won't work on game day, jacob hansen calls his buddy silas over from tech support, while boyfriend, sebastian cruz bends over, and fiddles with the wires. Silas has the tv fixed in seconds, giving the beautiful boyfriends an hour to get busy before company arrives. And, the boys sure do make the most of it! After some sensual kisses, caresses, and ass grabs, cruz takes jacob's juicy jock down his throat, with a five star suck job that has hansen throwing his head back in . Anxious to get at his boyfriend's girthy gift, jacob orders sebastian to stand, while he drops to his knees. His hunger for dick, mixed with his sucking skills shines bright, as he bounces those pretty lips up and down on that d. Still hungry, hansen maneuvers the bronze beauty over the ottoman, and eats that butt till cruz begs for a fucking. Anxious to please, henson heaves his hefty hog in deep, getting right to work opening sebastian's sweet ass up. Cruz's cock swings in time with every thrust jacob pumps out. Sebastian comes up for a kiss, and hansen asks for some ass action; so, the guys switch it up, and jacob climbs on top of his bf's beefy bone for a bouncy ride. After getting his fill, hansen hops off, and crams his cock back up cruz's beautiful booty. He bangs the boy out, legs in the air, till sounds of ass smacking pleasure, and moans for more fill the air. Hansen's hard hammering brings cruz to the brink, and the boy busts, covering his sexy six pack with fresh cream. The sizzling sight causes henson to heat up. He pulls out and paints sebastian's smooth posterior with a hearty load. The gooey gift glides down the dude's crack, and into his freshly fucked hole, as hensen plunges his pulsing, cum covered piece back in, over and over.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tech Support - Part One

Hot Fucking of Gio Carrera & Valentin Petrov 1080p Mapaville

Cast: Gio Carrera, Valentin Petrov
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Daddies Gio Carrera and Valentin Petrov get it hot and heavy, with Gio doing bottoming duties for Valentin.
Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4525kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 760.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Gio Carrera & Valentin Petrov 1080p

Men At Play - Guillaume Wayne & Malek Tobias Sciez

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
Working at an office with power-suited men strutting around the office can be quite hypersexual. And at the Menatplay offices, our sleazy studs often turn to bathroom cruising for some mid-day debauchery.
Duration: 24:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 259kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Men At Play - Guillaume Wayne & Malek Tobias

Czech Hunter Part 741 - Jan Blatnik Heilbronn

Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
This guy was a waiter. Not that it mattered. I wanted to fuck him, nothing more. I met him in the street while hunting, my balls twitching with excitement. I was incredibly horny, and this adorable dude was simply perfect. I showed him cash and the slutty and greedy little angel took me to his flat. The guy wanted to travel and that costs a lot of money. With his massive cock, it wasn't hard to make some nice cash right away. To be honest, he wasn't exactly shy. I think he was a bit bi and knew how to enjoy experiencing new stuff. Unfortunately for him, my cock was even bigger than his and the poor dude struggled with it. First, I filled his mouth with it and then stretched his asshole wide open. I fucked him hard until I emptied those horny balls dry. Then I watched his lovely orgasm.
Duration: 17:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14626kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Part 741 - Jan Blatnik

Naked Sword - Andre Donovan and Matty West Seiling

Studio: Naked Sword
Cast: Andre Donovan, Matty West
Genres: anal, bareback, black, cum, facial, gay, hunks, interracial, jocks, oral
Andre Donovan and Matty West – filmed live in New York City – can’t get enough of each other while doing a cam show for their fans! After Matty inhales Andre’s monster cock, he goes face-down/ass-up so Andre can spread his round cheeks and rim his hairless hole. Then, Matty kneels so Andre can face fuck him until he flips onto his back to get impaled by Andre’s bareback dick. Soon after, the two studs 69 until Andre splits Matty open with a sideways fuck. When Matty is ready to ride, he mounts Andre’s big dick while his own hard cock bounces with every thrust. Soon enough, Matty squirts onto his stomach before Andre repositions himself to unload right into Matty’s open mouth.
Duration: 23:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4988kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 890.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked Sword - Andre Donovan and Matty West

RichardXXX bareback videos Altenburg

Release Year: 2023
The Richard XXX bareback catalog, some fresh new faces getting fucked? You’ll find all that and more here.

Total size: 28.3 GB in 36 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RichardXXX bareback videos

Corbin Fisher - Grayson Pounds Chris Chippewa Lake

Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Grayson, Chris
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth
Do any of us want to wait a second longer to see Chris' hole getting plugged by Grayson's big dick? I think not! So let's not waste any time - let's get into the action! You can bet neither Chris nor Grayson were in the mood to waste any time - it was all we could do to keep them off one another until the cameras were fired up and ready, and while Grayson established himself as a super hot, big-dicked top soon after making his CF debut I have to say Chris' own ever delicious looking dick is looking more impressive than ever at the outset of this episode. I think that speaks to just how turned on he was, how horny he was, how incredible Grayson's blowjob was, and how much Chris was looking forward to everything that was about to happen. While Chris was already eager to take a spin on Grayson's cock, when it bursts out of Grayson's shorts in front of Chris' wide eyes the deal was sealed - Chris needed that dick. He gets to sucking on it like a man possessed and was doing everything he could to ensure Grayson was riled up, boned up, and ready to deliver a pounding. A pounding is precisely what Grayson delivers, with Chris ending this episode thoroughly well-fucked, drained of his own massive load, and drenched in all of Grayson's huge load.
Duration: 24:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corbin Fisher - Grayson Pounds Chris

Время генерации страницы 0.17545 секунды с 9 запросами