Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

ColbyKnox - Cum To My Car Hornbeck

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Tyler Tanner, Colby Chambers, Mickey Knox
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, outdoors, smooth, twink
Let’s be honest. Sometimes, when you get home, a warm, and sexy, mouth is immediately needed. So much so that waiting to get indoors is close to impossible. That’s the dilemma Colby Chambers faces in today’s update. He’s shirtless, in the driveway, leaning against a car. Tyler Tanner is in front of Colby. On his knees. He pulls down Colby’s shorts, swallowing all of his cock. Colby grabs Tyler’s throat to make sure that consummate tongue does its job. Tyler handles every thrust; his nose nestles in Colby’s bush. A trail of spit acts like a bridge from Tyler’s mouth to the tip of Colby’s dick. Colby’s man, Mickey Knox, is on the sidelines, filming everything. He takes his shirt off, standing next to his boo for a closer look. “Show me that pretty face, boy,” he says to Tyler. He looks up. His mouth stuffed with meat. He pulls off Colby’s shaft to offer Mickey the same type of oral love. Tyler works his tongue around both of their bloated heads. “Suck my husband’s dick,” Mickey suggests. Tyler’s saliva coats both johnsons. “Ready to spread your cheeks for me,” Colby asks Tyler. He gets up and strips. Mickey hands him some lube and Tyler puts it on Colby’s stiff prick. He then puts a leg on the car. Colby slowly works his way inside the boy hole. Tyler grabs the roof of the car as Colby pounds with more force. The two studs make out as Tyler’s insides are pulverized. “Fuck, yeah,” he whispers. His “special spot” is getting rammed because his meat is stiff and ready to pop. “Fuck. That feels so good,” he whimpers. Colby covers Tyler’s mouth, muffling the boy’s moans. “Give me that ass,” Colby utters. “Give me that fucking hole.” “Fuck me just like that,” Tyler replies. He leans into the car window, arching his back. We get a glimpse of Mickey, filming and jerking it. Multitasking at its finest! His camera gets a great angle of his man’s tool going in and out of Tyler. To the balls. And that boy hole is leaking! Colby wraps his arms around Tyler’s torso, keeping him in place for each thrust. He leaves a load inside of him. Colby pulls out and the rest of his cum coats Tyler’s booty opening. Colby moves aside to make room for Mickey. He slides his tool inside; Colby takes over the camera duties. “Stroke that fucking cock, boy,” Mickey orders as he fucks. All that fucking gets to Tyler and he shoots a load that hits the car. Mickey keeps pumping and thumping. He pulls out, shooting his man juice on one of Tyler’s butt cheeks. Tyler leans down to lick his load off the car. “That’s so hot,” Colby says, off camera. “Got to clean it up,” Tyler jokes. “Car just got washed!”
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6279kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 752.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox - Cum To My Car

6 Horny Twinks & Studs Dish Up A Spunktastic Bareback Poolside Orgy Tienen

Cast: Brad Fitt, Connor Levi, Damien Dickey, Rudy Bodlak, Tim Walker, Timmy Taylor
Genres: Twinks, Group, Oral Anal Sex, Outdoor, Tattoos, Hunk, Masturbation, Cumshot
Be they playing around together on the beach or cavorting in the pool (using a collection of dildos as water toys), this group of horny bastards know exactly how to have a real good time. Not that that will surprise any our fans given the roll-call involved – Rudy Bodlak, Brad Fitt, Damian Dickey, Tim Walker, Timmy Taylor and Connor Levi. But what might come as something of an eye-opener (or should that be ass-opener?) is the manner with which much of the first half of this filthy little escapade is filmed, as director John Smith adopts a somewhat kinky, underwater vision of cock-sucking and butt-fucking, the like of which few will have ever witnessed before.
Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 6 Horny Twinks & Studs Dish Up A Spunktastic Bareback Poolside Orgy

Blue Sky Annada

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Man's Best, Action Boys
Cast: Alex Semy, Enrique Lucas, Kelvin Bonally, Lucky Smile, Mark Hober, Oscar Red, Paolo Filipi, Ricci Silverado, Robert Driveman, Samuel Dolce, Sebastian Dynken, Sonny Silver
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback scenes, Cumshots, Oral Sex, Outdoors, Threesomes/Threeways, Twinks, Uncut
Blue Sky is about a group of [Czech] boys who work at a small light plane airport, who do more than just service or wash the planes. There is a mixture of tall thin and young stud puppy type bodies - all are smooth and mostly lightly tanned. A highlight is a bareback scene that includes two delightful cum in the mouth moments which takes place in one of the light aircraft between two blond haired boys.
I felt his sperm rage up me as he fucked hard.My well-fucked hole loved the spunk and I pushed back to take his every drop.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:03:45
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1367kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Sky

Bears in Paradise Newborn

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Pantheon Productions
Cast: Dallas, Rik Kappus, Butch Grand, Tim Kelly, Nick Moretti, Marc Angelo, Rusty McMann, Hart Caldwell, Owen Mitchell, Dave Skavo, Karl Williams
Genres: Bears, Chubs, All Sex
In Bears in Paradise, Pantheon's third hot all-bear video, we travel to beautiful, sun-drenched Florida where the heat from that burning orb in the sky pales inpari to the heat generated by the furry, beefy and oh-so -horny bears we meet there.
These 11 amazing bear-men epitomize all that we love about this special breed of man - Hairy, Horny, Handsome, Hung and never one to let the opportunity to get their dicks nice and wet pass them by.
The five hot outdoor scenes feature Pantheon Exclusive and uber-bear Rik Kappus in a hot pondside fuck with Pantheon newer Butch Grand (damn is he handsome ...), furry, fuckable daddies Tim Kelly and Nick Moretti sweating and fucking by a swimming pool, sexy cub Dallas and big bear Owen Mitchell blowing each other on a lazy afternoon, swarthy and uncut Marc Angelo stroking his lovely meat for us in a hot tub, and finally Karl Williams, Rusty McMann, Hart Caldwell and Dave Skavo fucking the day away in a sling and anywhere else they can in another steamy outdoor fuck.
Duration: 1:28:42
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 784.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bears in Paradise

BLM-Kissing Fuego & Theeelijahh New Caney

Video language: English
When it comes to Southern cooking, one of the key ingredients is meat. And for a recipe to be successful, you have to know how to handle that meat. You have to know how long to cook it. You have to know the right time to flip it over or glaze i with that special hot sauce that will make that beefy juicy and tender. Of course, it's best to marinade your meat in it's own natural juices, like spits, sweat and cum and the smoking hot young men in this video know exactly how to handle their meat. And whether they're cooking their meat outdoors, or beating it in the kitchen, Carson Carver, Witten Cooper, Joey Vox, Trevor Laster, Robbie Cross, Tyler West, Logan Taylor, Haigan Sence and Cole Markum are sure to leave you salivating as they show you how to handle Southern Country Meat.
Duration: 18:00
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 6765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 933.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BLM-Kissing Fuego & Theeelijahh

Jack Tops Alex Raw Mammoth Lakes

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
Video language: English
The trio met up at a hotel while Mike was visiting Vegas and immediately got to the sinning fun. Mason was big balls deep inside Mike's deliciously muscled while Brian stuffed his raging erection down Mike's throat. What a spit roast!
Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 790.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jack Tops Alex Raw

Perverse Games Scene 5 Chickamauga

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Anibal, Juan, Nereo
Genres: Latinos, 3 way. bareback Sex, musceld guys, tattoed guys, sperm eating, kissing, rimming
Se the last scene from the new Twink Boy Media movie "Perverse Games"
You wanna see 3 hot latin guys fucking and sucking outdoor.
Then have a look at Anibal, Juan and Nereo. They fuck each others bareback and suck
their huge and spermy dicks.
Format: avi
Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3187kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 447.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perverse Games Scene 5

Время генерации страницы 0.04017 секунды с 9 запросами