Old 04-28-2024, 03:13 PM   #13172
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Latin Trio Raw Centerpoint

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Carlos Leão, Andy Star, Patrick Dei
Genres: Anal Sex, Asian, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots/Facial, Interracial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
Video language: English
This week we tripled the pleasure and we present you a fucking awesome scene with three of our hottest mates: we first paired our Brazilian power top Carlos Leão with his sexy compatriot Andy Star and when we noticed that only one huge cock was not enough for our power bottom Andy, we called the nasty Latin stud Patrick Dei to join them. We are sure you don’t want to miss any second of this intense fucking: watch how Carlos enjoys both Andy’s and Patrick’s mouths and butts with his huge pole and then watch how the bitchy Andy begs for having his hungry ass destroyed by his sex buddies!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 490.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latin Trio Raw

Jet & Trevor RAW Midlothian

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Chaosmen
Cast: Jet, Trevor
Genres: Blowjob, Rimming, Anal, Muscle, Tattoos, Accidental Cumshots, Bareback, Flip-Flop
I got a glimpse of Trevor's ability to top and bottom during his Edge video with Glenn. I was eager to see him take on a dude in a setting where he could really maneuver and make things happen. Trevor prefers to top, but he also enjoys bottoming, so I knew he would enjoy a flip-flop video.I found out that Jet will actually jerk-off a couple times before doing a shoot. I knew he struggled to Not cum while being fucked, but I had no idea he was resorting to ejaculating before each shoot.Not sure if he was extra extra horny the day we shot this, but we weren't a couple minutes into the oral and he was already telling Trevor to ease up. Team Gay does it best! Trevor decided it was too easy to make him cum so he had Jet Service his rather thick cock. Watch Trevor's face as Jet's teeth and goatee be an issue.They both enjoy rimming, and the ass eating in this video is awesome. I love watching Jet stroke his cock while he happily tongues Trevor's hole. Turnabout is fair play, so Trevor lubes up Jet's hole with spit, making it nice and slippery to push his cock inside. He struggles a bit to find the proper angle, but once he is up and stabilized, he fucks Jet like the pro he is. He eventually pushes Jet flat, fucking him in a more "at home" style... a peral favorite of many a Top.That was making Trevor close, so he flips Jet over and sits on his cock. There is a lot of it falling in and out as they try to find a rhythm, but eventually they hit their stride.Jet's favorite position is on his back, and by now I should know that he then has access to his cock and keeps himself on the edge of busting the entire time.This time out, he pushes it too far, and accidentally blows his load. Trevor is lost for a few moments, but quickly scoops up the cum, slicks up his cock with it, and proceeds to fuck him with his own jizz!I left this in the video as an "outtake" only because you see me drop my camera angle, walk calmly around the bed, and as I am stepping up on to the bed to get another angle. Jet, is shouting, "I'm going to cum again!" I quickly get my camera in place and catch his second misfire.Yep, he cums twice in about 60 seconds!I get some more footage, and he is still trying to not bust. I finally took pity on him and I let Trevor totally fuck the cum out of him. Trevor pulls out and bust a massive load all over Jet's asshole.Jet squeezes out the load and it is quite messy. Trevor shoves his cock back in to help tidy things up.Jet cums three times in this video, but get this, after the shoot, he goes to shower up and yells out to me that he came again while douching his ass! I don't think I have ever met a performer who's prostate is such a hair-trigger button to make someone cum!Some credit has to go to Trevor.
Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jet & Trevor RAW

Down the Garrett Hole Belva

Cast: Cole Turner ,Garrett Graves
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Tall, dark, handsome and horny, cole turner gets good and grimy with garrett graves from the start in this sexy dick stretcher of a scene. Garrett has a gorgeous mop of dirty blond hair to go along with his dirty mind, which he puts to use on cole's cock. Then, turner turns the tables, giving graves growing groin some welcomed, warm, wet attention. Cole orders his blond boy to bend over, turner's tongue takes over as he ravages the slender sexpot's smooth ass. Turner tackles the boy's butt, stretching his cheeks then invading the inside, first with fingers, then with rock hard dick. Holding the blond down by the wrists, cole buries his bareback bone deep and drives the kid like a muscle car. He puts the pedal to the metal, going harder and faster with every thrust. Ordering his dick boy onto his hands and knees, cole stands up, holds the kid by the slender hips and hammers hard as the cock cam goes down low to catch all the ball slapping, ass action up close. Once garrett is on his back, he grabs his gorgeous thick stick and strokes till it spews like a kid's freshly filled, summer time super soaker. Cole pulls out and aims his prized piece at graves freshly fucked hole, dousing it with fresh, hot, gooey cream.
Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Down the Garrett Hole

Onlyfans - Roman Mercury, Joe Blizzard Kramer

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
Roman Mercury and Joe Blizzard Onlyfans romanmercury hot muscle bears.
Duration: 33:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Onlyfans - Roman Mercury, Joe Blizzard

Daniel Crick watches Ennio Guardi and Justin Walker Albury

Studio: BelAmi
Cast: Daniel Crick, Guardi, Justin Walker
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
It is a bit of a surprise for us as well that one of the stars of this scene is our very own Ennio Guardi. We had this scene filmed for a secondary website we planned but never really launched, so we could call it a ' guest' scene and also an ' unreleased archive' scene. It's been more than 3 years since we featured Ennio here so we hope you don't mind seeing him again along with 2 newcomers (for us) Daniel and Justin.
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daniel Crick watches Ennio Guardi and Justin Walker

Der wolga prinz Washington Boro

Release Year: 2003
Studio: AVI Production, Man's Best Media
Genres: Euro, Feature, Muscles, Oral, Anal Sex, Group Sex
In the dusk of the city walls with the Wolga as setting, the horny royal prince is ready for a duel which is what legends are made of. It is all about the longing and passions and sex. Breathtaking bodies in the midst of extacy with neverending orgasmic pleasures. Big cocks that are exploding for the need. Another great high light film of Man’s Best,e and cum!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:34
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1089kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 981.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Der wolga prinz

Ethan Tate and Chris Keaton Sarasota

Studio: BoundTwinks
Cast: Ethan Tate, Chris Keaton
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Chris Keaton keeps finding himself bound and gagged in one dungeon after another and always acts like he doesn't know exactly how he got there. That's the case in Ethan's Tate's dungeon today. Having already played with Chris on several occasions, Ethan knows just how to threaten this bottom boy into a good time.
Really, though, anybody with a cute twink like Chris hanging from the dungeon ceiling is going to take their time appreciating that smooth pale body before they fuck him. Ethan is in no hurry, and the squirms and moans of just from Chris end up setting off more stroking, kissing, and nibbling from Ethan.
Chris' tasty ass is just too much to resist and Ethan drops to his knees to give it the attention that it deserves. He dives in, face first, between those sweet twink buns. His tongue finds his fuck toy's tight hole and goes to work. Alternating between fingers and tongue, Ethan slowly opens Chris' hole up to take Ethan's large dom-cock. Ethan's taking his time enjoying this treat. It's not like Chris is going anywhere.
Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7950kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ethan Tate and Chris Keaton

Время генерации страницы 0.07114 секунды с 9 запросами