LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Brown boys' cum festival Springlake

Release Year: 2009
Studio: XXX Super Boys
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Twinks, Big Balls, Big Cocks, Cumshot, Sucking
This is a Latino boy extravaganza! 10 boys in 5 scenes of great Latino sex with lots of cum in the face, mouth and over the eyes of their mates! Great action!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:03:17
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brown boys' cum festival

NakedSword Love Me I'm Famous Vilonia

Release Year: 2016
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Mickey Taylor, Wesley Woods, Adam Ramzi, Bray Love, Colby Keller, J.J. Knight, Jack Hunter
Genres: Hunks, Big Dicks, Tattoo, Oral, Anal, Cum
In this decade of social media, Snapchat, and reality t.v. everyone gets their 15 minutes but these smoking-hot cross-over stars are going mainstream and hitting it big.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:04:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NakedSword Love Me I'm Famous

RubClub Volume 2 El Cacao

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Pissing, Leather, Rubber, Hardcore, International, Fisting, Hard Fucking
Video language: English
In a sterile clinic like factory rubber men meet to get dirty. One of them is tied to an old dentist chair and his mouth is pushed open. Three rubber guys piss on his face and he has to swallow it all. In the cleaning area they clean out asses with a huge industrial hose and take loads of water. Finally they fuck and fist each other and you can hear them moan and grunt under the rubber masks.
Duration: 2:15:27
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2143kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RubClub Volume 2

Blue Sky Coin

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Man's Best, Action Boys
Cast: Alex Semy, Enrique Lucas, Kelvin Bonally, Lucky Smile, Mark Hober, Oscar Red, Paolo Filipi, Ricci Silverado, Robert Driveman, Samuel Dolce, Sebastian Dynken, Sonny Silver
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback scenes, Cumshots, Oral Sex, Outdoors, Threesomes/Threeways, Twinks, Uncut
Blue Sky is about a group of [Czech] boys who work at a small light plane airport, who do more than just service or wash the planes. There is a mixture of tall thin and young stud puppy type bodies - all are smooth and mostly lightly tanned. A highlight is a bareback scene that includes two delightful cum in the mouth moments which takes place in one of the light aircraft between two blond haired boys.
I felt his sperm rage up me as he fucked hard.My well-fucked hole loved the spunk and I pushed back to take his every drop.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:03:45
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1367kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Sky

Big Timber Florence

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Falcon
Cast: Clay Maverick, Leo Bramm, Justin Dragon, Joe Foster, Jack Ryan, Trey Rexx, Brad Benton, Josh Weston, Jerek, Paul Johnson, Ross Stuart
Dedicated environmental activists square off with a group of lusty lumberman in this erotic tale of heated conflict and blistering sexual tension. Anything goes as each man seeks to save his cause and work his cock! Will these dedicated and demanding dudese to apromise? Or will they leave their convictions behind and surrender to the greater call of instinctual erotic impulse?
Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:36:31
Video: 480x480, MPEG-2, 2460kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Timber

Bears in Paradise Centerfield

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Pantheon Productions
Cast: Dallas, Rik Kappus, Butch Grand, Tim Kelly, Nick Moretti, Marc Angelo, Rusty McMann, Hart Caldwell, Owen Mitchell, Dave Skavo, Karl Williams
Genres: Bears, Chubs, All Sex
In Bears in Paradise, Pantheon's third hot all-bear video, we travel to beautiful, sun-drenched Florida where the heat from that burning orb in the sky pales inpari to the heat generated by the furry, beefy and oh-so -horny bears we meet there.
These 11 amazing bear-men epitomize all that we love about this special breed of man - Hairy, Horny, Handsome, Hung and never one to let the opportunity to get their dicks nice and wet pass them by.
The five hot outdoor scenes feature Pantheon Exclusive and uber-bear Rik Kappus in a hot pondside fuck with Pantheon newer Butch Grand (damn is he handsome ...), furry, fuckable daddies Tim Kelly and Nick Moretti sweating and fucking by a swimming pool, sexy cub Dallas and big bear Owen Mitchell blowing each other on a lazy afternoon, swarthy and uncut Marc Angelo stroking his lovely meat for us in a hot tub, and finally Karl Williams, Rusty McMann, Hart Caldwell and Dave Skavo fucking the day away in a sling and anywhere else they can in another steamy outdoor fuck.
Duration: 1:28:42
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 784.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bears in Paradise

Southern Strokes - Barely Innocent Iona

Studio: Southern Strokes
Cast: Ashton Rush, Dylan, Easton, Jacob, Jayden Ellis, Leon
Some men want their sexual partners to be experienced. Others prefer them to be innocent, or even virginal. Regardless of which side you're on, there's something exciting about the fresh, inexperienced look of a twink or the young man who has little experience in loving another man. They have an appeal all their own, and make your cock tingle even as your boils with perverse desire. Ashton Rush, Jayden Ellis, Easton, Jacob S, Dylan and Leon might look like inexperienced virgins but they have a trick or two up their sleeve in Barely Innocent.
Duration: 1:32:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Southern Strokes - Barely Innocent

Время генерации страницы 0.08918 секунды с 9 запросами