View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 02:17 PM   #39614
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Barbara - a simple rope Leiria

Barbara is tied up in a very simple way, her wrists and ankles are tied. She is ballgagged. Nothing special, but there is a simple rope running from her neck to the pipe in the basement. This simple addition drives Barbara to despair! It should be so easy to escape! But it’s not, and that’s what making her very angry!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14575kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 554.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barbara - a simple rope

21sextreme - Sex slave: Black Sonja Davis Creek

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Sabrina Sweet, Black Sonja
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, brunette
Video language: English
An untamed young teen beauty arrives to our studio, called Black Sonja. She says she´s brand new in discipline plays, so why not give this young babe to one of our most wicked domme, Mistress Lil Bitch? This crazy sadistic teen bitch surely knows how to teach and tame Sonja, and turn her into a sobbing fuckmeat, who can´t help but enjoy orgasms her Mistress gives her with an electric simulator. Watch the rest here...
Duration: 49:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 371.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Sex slave: Black Sonja

The Courier Pt 2 Caspar

Cast: James Deen ,Josie Jagger
Genres: shaved ,big dick ,Corporal Punishment ,unshaved ,Latinx ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Submission ,BDSM ,Role Play
In this story James Deen is a Driver for hire. He is hired for a very special delivery. Josie Jagger is in a duffel bag in the trunk of his car. When he finds her, she is taken to a safe house and tied up. James Deen than throat fucks her hard and deep. He than ties Josie to the bed and fucks her wet pussy until she submits completely.
Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Courier Pt 2

Insatiable Ass Part 1 Orange City

Release Year: 2024
Ashley Lane is pretty scared coming in to have a private session with us, and not without reason. We asked her whether she liked pain or humiliation and she said pain, so we'll give her a little of what she wants and a lot of what we want. She starts out giggling and having a snack and keeps giggling when we get her hogtied on the floor. But her laughter won't last long.
She was rude to one of our viewers when we started, and we are going to make her pay for that. We set her up in the racks with her tits exposed and her legs spread for easy access, and then the fun starts. We wrap and snap at her head with rubber bands and cover her body with clothespins until she is crying from the humiliation as much as the pain. We go to work on her with the most powerful vibrator we have and she starts screaming. It's hard to tell whether it makes it better or worse for her, but who cares? We like it just fine.
Duration: 48:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insatiable Ass Part 1

Strong Sense Of Lust Dumas

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Her limbs are bound to the bed and she waits. He approaches her. His intentions are clear as he exposes her body. Her sweet ass and dripping cunt are held open before Mr Pogo is slammed home. He rifles through her purse as she looks on. Her mouth is held agape with a ring gag. He finds what he was looking for. She brought with her the means of her own torment. She had no idea that these depraved acts would turn her on so much. She's tied in positions that make her cum harder than she has ever cum.
Duration: 43:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strong Sense Of Lust

Black Negligee Theodosia

I come home to find that the kitchen is sparkling clean! Hmmmm...This doesn't happen very often. Well, I find out why when I get ready to go to bed. After putting on black garter belt, pattern stockings, satin panties, baby doll nightie and black gloves, Johnny informs me that he has a surprise for me in the kitchen. When I get downstairs, he helps me up on the granite island, and proceeds to tie me up in a strict hogtie with red rope. Then, he puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. Finally, Johnny enjoys seeing me tied up, struggling, and drooling all over the clean countertop. I guess it will be my turn to clean if he ever unties me.
Duration: 6:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 306.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Negligee

The Maid: Rebecca Vanguard Fucked and Humiliated Klimmen

Cast: Wrex Oliver ,Rebecca Vanguard
Genres: Flogging ,natural boobs ,Vaginal Penetration ,OTK ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Paddle ,Pain ,BDSM ,Fishnets
Maid Rebecca Vanguard is hurrying to finish cleaning Wrex Oliver’s bathroom when Wrex approaches. Wrex asks if the toilet is clean and then pushes Rebecca to her knees to inspect the toilet. Rebecca’s insistence it’s clean isn’t enough for cruel Wrex who gets his jollies by dunking poor Rebecca’s head in the toilet. Her long brunette hair now dripping wet, Rebecca again assures him it is. This only antagonizes Wrex. He demands she lick the toilet bowl to get it completely clean.
Without a chance to clean herself, Rebecca is thrown over Wrex’s knees and gets spanked on her bare bottom. Her clothes are torn and removed. Her ass glows pink from Wrex’s firm hand. Rebecca’s cries of pain only increase Wrex’s desire and he whacks her ass with a paddle.
Wrex binds his poor maid’s wrists to her ankles, leaving Rebecca vulnerable and exposed. He pushes a little pink vibrator against his maid’s clit and this drives Rebecca crazy. Wrex strips and stands over his helpless maid, his cock inches from her face. Rebecca knows to open her mouth to please her employer. Wrex fucks her mouth and then he fucks her pussy. He flips Rebecca over, ass up, head down. Wrex fucks her deep and slaps her ass. Rebecca moans with joy. She’s enjoying this too much.
Wrex lights a candle and watches the hot wax drip down on her ass. He demands Rebecca not move but she squirms, unable to keep still as the hot wax meets her sensitive flesh. Wrex slides his fat cock back into Rebecca’s dripping wet cunt. The he puts her on her knees and slides his cock into her mouth. Rebecca is helpless as Wrex presses her mouth against his groin. She repeatedly takes his cock deep into her throat with ease. This isn’t her first time enduring this kind of humiliation. Wrex rewards Rebecca with the little pink vibrator, pressing it up against her clit and bringing her to orgasm. He fucks her again and cums all over his poor little maid before telling her to finish cleaning.
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9735kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid: Rebecca Vanguard Fucked and Humiliated

Время генерации страницы 0.15385 секунды с 9 запросами