View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 07:51 AM   #5008
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Felony Felicity

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Felony is unfamiliar with the finer points of device bondage. She has played with rope and metal before, but never with someone so intense as Cyd Black. You see, tight rope and some canings she can take, but stick her in a box, head first, and she starts sniveling right away.
She is locked in before Cyd starts talking about covering it up. That is when she really starts to lose her shit. To help take her mind off of it he decides to cane her feet. After all, he can't seal her in as long as he is making her scream and sob. It doesn't actually help her keep calm, but it is still hot as hell. She can barely choke out the words to tell him how much it means to her.
Coming out of her box, Felony looks hopeful, like there might be some kind of rest or reward for her. Not a chance. The tears rolling down her cheeks show that she is finally starting to understand, though.
Format: m4v
Duration: 57:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2244kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felony

Hot busty lifestyle MILF is severely bound with only baling twine Bondage Katwijk

Cast: Annika
Genres: Humiliation ,Domination ,Straight ,Rope Bondage ,Curvy ,BDSM ,shaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,MILF ,Ball Gag
Annika and her huge tits and booming MILF body are back. Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Deanna Troi from Star Trek: The Next Generation?
The Sgt. brutally binds our big-titted MILF with baling twine. Her breasts are cruelly bound with the thin cutting cord. Her wrists are tightly wrapped in the evil string. It’s hard and unforgiving; it hurts!
An ass plug is inserted and bound in place. Deanna - er, Annika, is caned and abused. Soon the Sgt. knocks her to the dirty basement floor and the real suffering begins. She is hogtied and made to lie on her huge bound breasts! The pressure of her weight smashes her tits and she moans from the pain of it all. How much can this lifestyler take before the bondage defeats her in the end?
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 556.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot busty lifestyle MILF is severely bound with only baling twine Bondage

Foot freak gets heavy punishment! Upper Darby

Cast: Nomad ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: CFNM ,Dildo ,masturbation ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Rough Sex ,Nipple Torment ,Fetish ,CBT ,Femdom
Foot Freaks everywhere rejoice! This roleplay shoot is chock full of all your foot fetish fantasies that will push all the right buttons. But, do not fret if feet aren’t your first choice of masturbation fodder. Plenty of punishment, fat strap on fucking, nipple torment, pantyhose worship, ass worship, dildo gag, bondage, encasement, CFNM, trampling and humiliation ensue sure to give you all the fem dom action you need!
Duration: 51:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot freak gets heavy punishment!

Rush of Pain Lucea

Cast: Goldie Glock ,The Pope
Genres: Handler ,Humiliation ,Metal Bondage ,shaved ,bottom ,Submission ,Fingering ,Pain ,Latinx ,Blonde
Goldie’s petite body gets chained to the floor in a sitting position.Every limb and her neck is chained to make her as helpless as possible. The torment comes quickly and the room is filled with her screams. She acted like this was all new to her, but this slut settled in to the pain as easily as I slid my fingers in her soaking wet pussy. We continue through the day, experimenting with different kinds of punishment and suffering. Each ends with the reward of a monster orgasms, but I think she would be OK without them.
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rush of Pain

Chapter extreme Cloutierville

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Extreme, Humilation
I am so happy our cam slave witnessed this week's scene with Lilly and Amber and made such a nice video of the whole situation! Silly Lilly... did she really think I wouldn't find out? Now her punishment will be even harder...
Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6601kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chapter extreme

Can't Stop Rain DeGrey Mesa Verde National Park

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
The first tie is the easiest. A ladder behind her back provides the frame work, a wooden paddle across her tied off tits provides the pain. She bites down on her gag to keep from screaming, but that just encourages me to hit her harder.
Format: m4v
Duration: 47:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2248kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 833.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can't Stop Rain DeGrey

Build Back Butter Saint Simons Island

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Ava Rose
Genres: Bbw, Dp, Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
She was as soft as warm butter--that supple ass was more than a handful, and boy, it could take a cock full. She let us give her a gaper, and her asshole had the perfect amount of rings around it; and the light upon it showed off it's tender, pink glove. She drank Yellow Discipline for the first time, and she had the saddest, poutiest face on the entire time--like a little brat who didn't get her way. She did dirty ass to mouth and ate man ass. She told us some tales of woe as she sucked her thumb. She was overwhelmed by what came out of her mouth and by what went into her holes. Bootleg nutted twice because that ass was just too good. He popped on her face during the DP and went right back in their to Build Back Butter, of which she sucked off the head of his dick. What a trooper! She gobbled up 3 loads that were on her face with a cum-dripping spoon. To think that when this started, she was nervous, too, and about 5 minutes in, she had a mouth like a sailor. This is my kind of whore!
Duration: 1:10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6108kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Build Back Butter
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12230 секунды с 9 запросами