Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cock Shot - sc.2 - Jessy Ares, Rod Daily

Cock Shot - sc.2 - Jessy Ares, Rod Daily

Release Year: 2024
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Jessy Ares, Rod Daily
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

When Jessy Ares and Rod Daily find themselves both with nothing to do but stroke their hot meat, they pool their resources. Their cocks are already out and hard, it's just a matter of closing the distance and deciding who goes first. Bathed in crimson light, Rod swallows Jessy's cock, steadying and guiding it with a closed fist. When Rod's knees need a rest, Jessy climbs on an oil drum so Rod can stand and continue the gulping, slurping blow job. Jessy pulls Rod up for a kiss, spits in his mouth and makes him strip. Rod's muscular ass beckons. Jessy seals his lips around Rod's hole and his cheeks bellow as he blows and sucks to widen the opening for his tongue. Rod spreads his legs and arches his back, adding a verbal order, in case Jessy didn't get the message, that he wants Jessy's huge cock balls deep in him. Jessy twists his t-shirt into a bridle and wraps it around Rod's neck. Rod's body is an almost impenetrable mass of muscle, causing Jessy to work extra hard, erupting in cascades of sweat and semen as Rod pumps out his own load onto the floor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6676kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cock Shot - sc.2 - Jessy Ares, Rod Daily

RomeoGotDick with Brock Banks

今回の企画は奥さんにバレずに男に� �られる撮影!
奥さんがトイレに行ったところで撮� �は開始されるが、バレずに最後まで� ��ィニッシュすることはできるのか。

Duration: 33:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download RomeoGotDick with Brock Banks

Jeremy Adams and Kale Rivers

There are so many guys willing to give up their juice to a hot, young guy who craves the creaminess and you know there's loads of pleasure to be taken as well as all that juicy spunk!

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 885.3 MB

Download Jeremy Adams and Kale Rivers

Slicked Up: Sebastian Kross & Brayden Allen (720p,1080p)

Cast: Sebastian Kross, Brayden Allen
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom

Sebastian Kross' washboard abs are framed between his harness and skin tight black shorts that are so shiny they're practically a mirror. Brayden Allen tears away Sebastian's codpiece and pigs out on Sebastian's rod. Spit flies as Sebastian moans and starts involuntarily flexing his hips until he's full on face fucking Brayden's mouth. Leaning over, Sebastian works on Brayden's ass with a finger, then comes around to have a taste. Spreading the cheeks, Sebastian tongues the center of Brayden's delicious ass. Lubing up his cock, Sebastian holds Brayden by the ankles like a wheelbarrow and drives his meat inside. The advanced doggy-style pounding has Brayden begging for more. Flipping over, he throws a leg over Sebastian's shoulder and gives up his hole for intense penetration. Sebastian drives his cock deep into Brayden's tight ass and pounds into his prostate. Jerking his cock, Brayden builds up an enormous orgasm that propels white spunk all over his leg and forearm. Sebastian lets loose with great blasts of cum that drench Brayden's rubber tank top. Sebastian swirls his finger through the puddle of semen and brings it to Brayden's lips, giving him a taste of the load he worked so hard to earn.

Total size: 1.7 GB in 2 files.

Download Slicked Up: Sebastian Kross & Brayden Allen (720p,1080p)

RawFuckClub Cum and sun all over my face

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Rafael Silva, Victor Veiga

I had a wonderful time spent with Rafael.. I loved to taste his cum and feel his spits all over my face.

Duration: 42:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2372kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 770.6 MB

Download RawFuckClub Cum and sun all over my face
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03528 секунды с 9 запросами