View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 12:16 AM   #35425
Deeleve

Поблагодарили 21,531 раз(а) в 15,457 сообщениях

All my threads

Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

(ball pen clicking whilst she is observing the ground sitting at her desk) It is time to talk about your major issue, it is been two years now since you have come into therapy-fantasy. (ball pen clicking) do you feel that you have been improved, or are you stil going through the laundry sniffing at her panties. Seeing you how you drool over my pantyhose legs I think that we are nowhere near to end this therapy-fantasy. You havent improved not even a bit, you are a bad boy for these pantyhose legs, you are so weak for them huh, look at you now, you are so weak for these pantyhose legs, aren't you little weak boy right now, yes you are, yes you are! I am gonna have to write that up... (takes her laptop in laps, whilst teasing you with her pantyhose covered legs putting them both up on her desk... swinging a leg, then crossing them again, wearing wolfords 20... after making her notes she will guide you as your therapist-fantasy into further addiction)

Name: mrswira1 - Addicted Therapist-Fantasy
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:13:21
Size: 793 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c77c5ace0e5b0/pantyhose19957.mp4
Deeleve is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07862 секунды с 9 запросами