shekar4evr

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

shekar4evr Непонятно, что и думать...
Default World Sex Tour 5 (1996) DVD5

World Sex Tour 5 (1996) | USA | DVD5

Directed by: Christopher Alexander

Studio: Anabolic Video

Actress: Mercedes, Holly Black, Julia Tchernei, Barbara Molat, Ursula Moore, Valentina Velasquez, Vivienne Clash, Christoph Clark, Jean-Yves Le Castel, Jon Dough, Mark Davis

Language: English

Description: Vivienne gets worked over by our 3 horny studs, she even manages to squeeze two hard cocks into her tight pussy at the same time, and yes of course she drinks the cum!
Rachel had great big natural tits and beautiful blue eyes, she rides Mark Davis' hard dick like there is no tomorrow.
European beauties Holly Black and Jessica open up their assholes to Jon Dough's massive cock, and of course they then drink him dry. Some guys have all the luck!
Sweet extremely shy Cynthia in her first video appearance! We put her in the hands of two professional studs for her video deflowering. If only American talent could take an anal pounding like innocent Cynthia did.
We found angelic Julia walking her dog. I'm sure she had no idea that she would end up fucking 3 guys, taking 2 cocks up the ass at the same time or almost drowning in the love juice that was to be her dinner! This smiling little Russian was awesome.
Anal, double anal, double vaginal, cum eating, passion, heat and more! All for your viewing pleasure. These girls are impressed the hell out of me. Enjoy and feel free to let me know where we should travel next!

File Size: 3.98 GB | Format: VOB | Duration: 140:15 MINS | Resolution: 720x480

https://filejoker.net/8dx406opqv3j
shekar4evr is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05259 секунды с 9 запросами