Old 04-27-2024, 10:22 AM   #1174
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sarah Diavola - Could This Be The Night Hankamer

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sarah Diavola, Slave Fluffy
Genres: Pegging, Strapon, Femdom, Chastity, Humiliation, Big Tits, Spanking, Foot Worship
Video language: English
Slave Fluffy tries so hard to be the best boyfriend so ultimate mean girl Sarah DiAvola will finally let him fuck her. He lets her spend all his money, humiliate him at the mall, fuck all his friends, outfit him with a chastity device which she can zap his cock from a phone app, worships her feet and endures a hard spanking and paddling with various nefarious instruments. Is is that finally enough? Well, yes, he does get to fuck, but not in a way that gets him anywhere close to Sarah’s pussy. Instead, she straps on a dildo and gives him a thorough pegging in several positions — with his pathetic cock still locked in chastity!
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Diavola - Could This Be The Night

April Olsen And Dillon Diaz Dunellen

Cast: April Olsen, Dillon Diaz
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Prostate Massage, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimming, Vibrator, Handjob, Flogging, Cumshots, Milking, Suspension, Hardcore, IR, Cage, CumEatin
The magnificent Mistress April loves a well-behaved man and so introducing Dillon Diaz to her sex dungeon was a dream for this dominant woman. Eager to serve his Mistress, Dillon crawls into his cage on his hands and knees, where he was made to worship her perfect ass through steel bars. Eventually, his delicious tongue earns him a spot on the outside. He gets spanked and flogged by April, who makes her mark on his stunningly fit physique. Needing to see this muscled man in bondage, she ties him up tight with rope, giving her full access to his asshole. She licks, fingers and fucks his asshole as much as she desires, all while he’s suspended in rope. In the final scene, she lays him out on his back over a wooden box with his wrists bound above his head. Mistress April flogs his body, then sucks his big hard cock. She climbs on top of Dillon and slides his fat cock inside her pussy, grabs him by the neck and fucks him just the way she wants it. She grabs a vibrator and cums hard. As a reward, she lets Dillon cum and lets him eat it. What a good boy!
Duration: 52:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9808kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Olsen And Dillon Diaz

Tied In the Back Eichstatt

Studio: OSK Productions
Payback's a bitch, and this time, she's wearing leather! After receiving the keys to the famed Black Velvet in an anonymous letter, Mistress Vanisha teaches a misogynistic male businessman exactly what girl power means. From eerie beginning to it's exhilarating climax, it's no wonder critics hail Tied In The Back as one of "the most dangerously intense BDSM film this millennium." Are you ready to take the ride?
Duration: 51:56
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3809kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied In the Back

My Little Whore - Jessica Ryan Swanlake

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Jessica Ryan, Jimmy Broadway
Genres: Straight, Femdom, Hairy, Blowjob, Handjob, Redhead, Doggystyle
A minister contacts Jessica Ryan for a session, and he’s apparently confused about what kind of services she offers. Jessica laughs to herself as she sets up his appointment. When he gets there, she turns on her secret camera and welcomes him. She sucks his dick and fucks him in several positions — father Jim thinks he’s having his best day ever! But when it comes time for him to cum, she ruins his orgasm and point out the camera, which has been recording all his sins. Jessica announces that he’s now her whore, unless he wants to wreck his career by having everybody see the footage. Father Jim reluctantly agrees (like he has a choice!) and Jessica takes her phone and goes off to change, warning him to not touch his cock.
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Little Whore - Jessica Ryan

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2 Tarkio

Release Year: 2024
The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Rough Femdom - Maitresse Madeline Marlowe & Javier LoveTongue Chaffee

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Madeline Marlowe & Javier LoveTongue
Genres: Femdom, Alpha Humiliation, Arab Ballbusting, Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Ball Slapping, Humiliation, Bondage Humiliation, Mean Girls, Tattoo Fetish, Tattooed Goddess
It's very simple, pay up. I know it's hard for you to understand that you aren't purchasing anything - you get NOTHING. If you're lucky you end up a toy for my sadistic amusement. You think that hard dick of yours is a prize for me? Please. I'll strap it on your face and fuck myself to orgasm as you watch my asshole quivering an inch from your face. You know what's funny? You'll pay me more. We will 69 where I bite your dick and you sniff my sweaty asshole and PAY ME MORE. My cunt will drip and I'll wipe it on Andrew Jackson's face because that is one guy that knows how to please me. I'll strip you of your ego, while counting my dollar bills and invade your asshole with my strap-on cock and I count more. In the end you won't know what happened but don't worry darling you'll be back and hopefully you will leave a better man because of it.
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Femdom - Maitresse Madeline Marlowe & Javier LoveTongue

Mistress Baby’s Birthday Celebration: Leigh Raven, Jewelz Blu, & Sage Roux Wainscott

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Jewelz Blu, Leigh Raven, Sage Roux
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Fingering, Pegging, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Cumshot, Vibrator, Masturbation, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Zapper, Wax, Handjob
It’s Mistress Baby’s birthday and she invited Mistress Jewelz Blu to celebrate along with her by playing with an eager and masochistic servant. Pretty boy Sage Roux is eager to fulfill any and all of the demands of these two perfect Princesses. First, he is bound with his hands behind his back and suspended in the air, leaving full access to his cock and balls. Birthday balloons decorate his cock while he floats helplessly, and Mistress Baby and Mistress Blu take turns tormenting him with zaps of electricity and slaps from a crop. His cock is then decorated in clothespins before having hot wax poured and sprayed all over his tender skin. Servant Sage is made to wors hip Mistress Blu’s feet before being tag teamed by these two sadistic princesses who want nothing more than to fill up his hole, taking turns fucking his ass. Eager to please, Sage takes both of his Mistresses’ cocks at the same time while enduring even more hot candle wax. Finally, Sage is made to watch his Mistresses pleasure themselves while waiting helplessly for his turn. Mistress Baby and Mistress Blu agree to allow Sage to cum before feeding it to him. They leave him in his own mess while he sings happy birthday alone covered in spit and cum..
Duration: 1:04:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Baby’s Birthday Celebration: Leigh Raven, Jewelz Blu, & Sage Roux

Время генерации страницы 0.08050 секунды с 9 запросами