View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 08:27 AM   #1560
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mistress Baby’s Birthday Celebration: Leigh Raven, Jewelz Blu, & Sage Roux Aynor

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Jewelz Blu, Leigh Raven, Sage Roux
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Fingering, Pegging, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Cumshot, Vibrator, Masturbation, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Zapper, Wax, Handjob
Video language: English
It’s Mistress Baby’s birthday and she invited Mistress Jewelz Blu to celebrate along with her by playing with an eager and masochistic servant. Pretty boy Sage Roux is eager to fulfill any and all of the demands of these two perfect Princesses. First, he is bound with his hands behind his back and suspended in the air, leaving full access to his cock and balls. Birthday balloons decorate his cock while he floats helplessly, and Mistress Baby and Mistress Blu take turns tormenting him with zaps of electricity and slaps from a crop. His cock is then decorated in clothespins before having hot wax poured and sprayed all over his tender skin. Servant Sage is made to wors hip Mistress Blu’s feet before being tag teamed by these two sadistic princesses who want nothing more than to fill up his hole, taking turns fucking his ass. Eager to please, Sage takes both of his Mistresses’ cocks at the same time while enduring even more hot candle wax. Finally, Sage is made to watch his Mistresses pleasure themselves while waiting helplessly for his turn. Mistress Baby and Mistress Blu agree to allow Sage to cum before feeding it to him. They leave him in his own mess while he sings happy birthday alone covered in spit and cum..
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Baby’s Birthday Celebration: Leigh Raven, Jewelz Blu, & Sage Roux

The Steward's Birthday Slave Orgy Batam

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Veruca James ,Mickey Mod ,Marco Banderas ,Bobbi Dylan ,Nora Riley ,Sydney Cole
Genres: toned ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,Tattoo ,slim ,Oral Sex ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,Orgy
The Lounge and dining room are alight with kinky celebration for Stefano’s birthday as 200 lifestyle BDSM players gather to torment each other in cages, play power games with canes, fuck on all the furniture, and collectively produce 45 orgasms in ode to his 44th year. With four beautiful slave girls on deck, pleasing cock in tight bondage, taking hot wax punishments, anal pounding, paddling, orgasm denial, the cattle prod, and electro discipline the crowd is inspired and get even sexier and rowdier.
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Steward's Birthday Slave Orgy

Punishing the House Boy: Ana Foxxx and Baxxx Sheakleyville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Ana Foxxx, Baxxx
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Handjob, IR, Stockings, Ebony, Pussy Licking, Facesitting
Boss bitch Ana Foxxx comes home from a long day to a dirty house and needs her houseboy Baxxx to pay for his laziness. She makes him worship her feet and clean her heels before bending him over the dirty countertop and spanking his ass red. Next, she teaches him a lesson he won’t soon forget with his head in the sink for some water torment. While Baxxx is tied, gasping, and face still dripping, Ana sits on his hard dick until she allows him to cum all over himself. She still isn’t finished with him yet, as she puts her big cock in his ass while his head is in the oven. Ana, wanting to finally cum, sits on Baxxx’s face, smothering him, while wildly orgasming.
Duration: 43:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing the House Boy: Ana Foxxx and Baxxx

Jasmine From The Agency: Jasmine Jae Gives It Up to Sinn Sage Wamego

Cast: Jasmine Jae ,Sinn Sage
Genres: bottom ,Lesbian ,Feet ,Latinx ,Vibrator ,Crop ,Slave ,romance ,Spanking ,BDSM
Sinn Sage is a hard-working gal living in the city. Laser-focused on her career and achieving success, Sinn doesn’t have a lot of time for friends or romance. So when she gets home from a long day at the office she treats herself to the finer things in life. She makes a quick phone call, and soon Jasmine Jae is at her door, ready to serve. Some folks order pizza. Sinn orders a hot piece of meat. Jasmine strips for Sinn and kneels at her feet. She removes Sinn’s shoes and sensually massages her feet. Jasmine licks everywhere, her soles and between her toes, and she sucks Sinn’s big toe, deep-throating it like a fat cock. Sinn slaps Jasmine’s big booty and runs her tongue between her ass crack. Jasmine is eager to pleasure her client, but Sage has very specific plans for Miss Jae. Bound by rope, Jasmine lies on her back, teased and tormented by a crop Sinn uses on Jasmine’s exposed naked pussy and breasts. After toying with her helpless slut, Sinn sits on Jasmine’s face. Jasmine knows just what to do, hungrily licking at Sinn’s panties, eager to get at her wet, pink pussy. Sinn rides Jasmine’s face to orgasm in a hot 69. Relaxed and energized, Sinn is ready for more kinky action. She first uses a vibrator on Jasmine, bringing the bound woman to an orgasm. Jasmine is still bound, with her arms tied behind her back, now on Sinn’s couch, face-down and ass-up, totally at the mercy of Sinn’s strap-on cock. Sinn pounds Jasmine deep into the couch, driving her hard into the cushions. Sinn then slides her cock into Jasmine’s ass, pounding it deep, filling her horny, slutty ass. Sinn has worked up a sweat today, a well-earned treat after a long day in the office.
Duration: 1:02:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine From The Agency: Jasmine Jae Gives It Up to Sinn Sage

I Piss On Your Cunt Merced

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

RealTimeBondage - London River - Piss River: Part 2 Roundhill

London, still blinded by her contacts is put into another difficult position. She's put in a box tie and suspended from the ring above her. Her legs are pulled wide apart leaving her tender pussy exposed. In this position London makes the perfect punching bag. OT punches her everywhere, her butt, chest, ass, thighs, pussy, and even her face. The beautiful agony causes such wonderful tears.
Next London needs to have her cunt kicked. She offered it in exchange for being given a reprieve from the bladder control earlier. She's put into an extreme gyno position. Her pussy is even more exposed. OT kicks and punches her pubic mound while London cries and giggles. It's such a sweet torment. The intimacy as foot makes contact with soft pussy flesh. London loves and hates it.
Duration: 49:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - London River - Piss River: Part 2

RealTimeBondage - China Doll part 2 - Alani Pi Whitmore Lake

Alani Pi's torments continue. Alani Pi told us she liked it when people called her names, like "fat pig" or "whore". For some reason we thought this meant she liked other forms of humiliation, too. For instance, when lunch time comes, this little bird is going to have to eat like one. Elise Graves will play the mama and Alani will be her good little chick.
That won't be her only meal of the day, either. The second course has her sucking on dildos and getting up close and personal with some pussy. For desert she will be licking the dirt off every pair of shoes and boots the crew has available. And just like the fat pig we knew she was, she is going to gobble it all up.
Duration: 52:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7292kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - China Doll part 2 - Alani Pi
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04147 секунды с 9 запросами