View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 04:08 AM   #19455
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Adele - elbows tied in pink

Adele - elbows tied in pink

New girl Adele wants to be a famous bondage model. Well, she is off to a good start! She appeared on various websites already, doing some hard challenges. We tied her up to see how flexible she is. Her elbows easily touch! Ok, Adele is going to be a big star if she wants to! Super cute and flexible, and a very submissive nature. She's definitely a talent!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 395.2 MB

Download Adele - elbows tied in pink

A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

Diamondly is groped and put into a strict strappado. A huge ballgag is added as well as nose hooks. Her nipples are clamped and then tied off to her ankles.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 427.1 MB

Download A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

The Christmas Quiet

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Jan Zlatousty, Mother: Sara Vilimkova Daughters: Michaela Trmotova, Maria Kralova Maid: Renata Sukova
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English

Caning, flogging, , all in a cozy atmosphere of a family Christmas. For fans of the genre.

Format: avi
Duration: 56:09
Video: 640x392, DivX 5, 1463kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 657.3 MB

Download The Christmas Quiet

Allegra's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 2

Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 - Part1

This video starts where "Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 Intro" left off. Ariel continues talking to the camera like she did in the intro, but this time she is bound to a chair. I am tired of the incessant talking so I tightly strap a ballgag in her mouth... peace!! Ariel endures tighter and tighter bondage as well as. in keeping with the office theme, binder clips on her nipples. Her inner thighs are whipped, as well as her cunt and tits. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 22:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 501.4 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 - Part1
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08725 секунды с 9 запросами